Solo Male Acoustic Covers
Book our fantastic cover singer for a smooth and stylish performance of chilled out acoustic music at your event. Our solo singer will create the perfect mood at any event with his stripped down renditions of popular modern and classic tunes. This acoustic singer delivers inventive and engaging performances of familiar songs and his authentic, passionate voice and skilful playing will impress any audience. Guests will love the great range of acoustic covers from our talented singer, who covers everything from contemporary pop and R&B to classic rock and folk in his varied and fun performances. Book this brilliant event singer and let him create the perfect mellow and upbeat soundtrack to your event.
Our brilliant solo singer has over ten years experience working both as a cover singer and recording artist, and his dynamic acoustic covers are perfect for weddings, corporate events, hotels, dinner parties and festivals. This acoustic singer offers a fantastic selection of popular hits to create the perfect set for any night. Featuring killer contemporary sonds by Ed Sheeran. 1Direction, George Ezra and Green Day alongside classics by the Bee Gees, The Eagles, Bob Dylan and Michael Jackson, our solo singer delivers varied and vibrant sets offering something for everyone.
This talented and versatile solo singer can perform his acoustic covers in either a laid back lounge style or an upbeat swinging style to suit the mood of your party. He is also available to book as a solo singer or as an acoustic duo or trio with piano and cajon for a more lively sound. Book our fantastic event singer for a stylish performance that will be the highlight on any evening.
Scarlett Entertainment features a great selection of cover singers for events around the world.
To book our Solo Male Acoustic Covers or another great act, contact our team.
- Blame It On Me - George Ezra
- Road To Nowhere - Talking Heads
- Half A World - Oasis
- When You Say Nothing At All - Alison Krauss
- All Along the Watchtower - Bob Dylan
- The A Team - Ed Sheeran
- Your Heart Goes On - Celine Dion
- Fly Me to the Moon - Frank Sinatra
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- 500 Miles - The Proclaimers
- Hit Me Baby One More time - Britney Spears
- Imagine - John Lennon
- Karma Chameleon - Boy George
- Wonderwall - Oasis
- Mad World - Gary Jules
- Love yourself - Justin Bieber
- Rehab - Amy Winehouse
- Material Girl - Madonna
- Cheers Theme Tune - Misc
- I’m a Believer - The Monkees
- Stuck In The Middle With You - Stealers Wheel
- I Want You Back - Jackson 5
- Mr Tambourine Man - Bob Dylan
- Hard Days Night - The Beatles
- Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
- Dance the Night Away - The Mavericks
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- Midnight Hour - Wilson Pickett
- Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon
- You Don’t Know Your Beautiful - 1 Direction
- Staying Alive - Bee Gees
- Take It Easy - The Eagles
- I Feel fine - The Beatles
- I Can See Clearly/Here Comes the Sun - Johnny Nash/the Beatles
- 3 Little Birds - Bob Marley
- Blame It On the Boogie - Jackson 5
- A Little Help From My Friends - The Beatles
- We Found Love In A Hopeless Place - Rhianna
- Time Of your Life - Green Day
- Blackbird - The Beatles
- Natural Mystic - Bob Marley
- Candy - Paolo Nutini
- Angels - Robbie Williams
- You Got a Friend In Me (Toy Story) - Randy Newman
- I Feel Good - James Brown
" He was amazing. From the moment he got off the train to meet me, to every family member of ours that he met; he was full of smiles and personality. He was "one of the gang" immediately! I think he knew that was what I was looking for considering we had a very small and intimate ceremony and reception. I got in touch with him and asked him if he would be willing to fly into the United States as a surprise for my soon-to-be husband. (...) was just as excited about the reveal as I was and he was immediately on board! "
" I would definitely recommend Ian to anyone looking for an acoustic singer/musician for their wedding or event. We had him play for our walk down the isle, signing of the register as well as during reception drinks. He was perfect for the job; he was professional, punctual and friendly to all the guests, plus he sounded rather splendid too. "