RECENTLY VIEWED ACTS
Yarra Valley Food & Nature Trip
The Yarra Valley food and nature trip is perfect for wine lovers and those looking to escape the city. Located at less than an hour from Melbourne, It takes the guests on a Yarra Valley experience far beyond the standard tourist excursions.
Being one of Australia’s oldest and most attractive wine regions, renowned for Pinot and Chardonnay, attendees are able to take part in wine tasting at some stunning wineries and try some of the fantastic local wines. The food and nature trip lets guests get the full Yarra Valley experience with walks amongst the laid back countryside sampling of some amazing local produce and spending time at the Healesville wildlife sanctuary in the Victorian bush.
A typical Yarra Valley Experience lasts between six and eight hours with an average of one to seven guests but can accommodate private parties of any size by arrangement. This food and nature trip is perfect morale building or team building exercise, business trip or reward scheme whilst enjoying nature, sampling local produce and wine tasting. There is something in this adventure that everyone can enjoy and the guides can speak English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Mandarin.
The day out is customisable to suit the attendees and can be tailored towards specific tastes. Generally the food and nature trip itinerary is as follows:
- Travel from Melbourne to the Yarra Valley.
- Visit an iconic local winery renowned for its bubbles, prepared in the traditional Champagne style.
- Morning tea and cheese tasting at the local dairy.
- Wine tasting in a local winery to suit client’s tastes.
- Sample local produce prepared to perfection at one of the favourite local lunch spots.
- Feed the kangaroos, walk the dingoes and play with the possums at Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary or visit Australia’s best gin distillery or an iconic local brewer to taste some more of the regions favourite exports.
- Head back to Melbourne through the rolling hills whilst keeping an eye out for kangaroos and native parrots.
With wine tasting, sampling local produce and local charm, the Yarra Valley experience is a food and nature trip with a difference. To book you and your guests this excellent day out, contact our team at Scarlett Entertainment.
• Experience lasts between six and eight hours
• Can accommodate private parties of any size
• Tour guides speak English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Mandarin
• Features nature walks, wine tasting and local produce sampling
IDEA ARTICLES RELATED TO Yarra Valley Food & Nature Trip
How To Host An Office Party After Lockdown: Tips For Success
Looking For Office Party Entertainment? Here’s Everything You Need To Know