RECENTLY VIEWED ACTS
Bike Tours Malaga
Book bike tours Malaga for the ultimate sightseeing trip around the city, packed with culture, history and architecture. A city bike ride that offers an active way of experiencing the popular sights of Malaga, whilst seeing all of the key tourist spots.
On this city bike ride and tour you and your guests will learn fascinating facts that go back more than 3,000 years, illustrated by stories and anecdotes about today’s current living conditions and personalities in Malaga.
This bike tour around Malaga captures the ancient history and architecture of the city as well as boasting stunning views of the popular desinations around the bustling city. In addition to providing interesting facts our guides also provide useful travel tips for your trip as well as recommendations for what restaurants to go to, shops to visit and any other information you may require for your stay in Malaga.
Suitable for adults and children the bike tour goes at a steady pace to ensure that everyone can keep up and fully take in the sights, allowing time to take photos and ask questions.
What You Will See on This Tour:
- Roman amphitheatre
- Moorish fortress Alcazaba
- Plaza de la Merced
- The cathedral
- San Juan and Santiago churches
- Atarazanas market
- Port area
- Beach promenade
- The bullfight arena and much more
Booking Tips! The perfect sightseeing tour of Malaga that is both informative as well as active.
- The City Bike Tour Malaga revolves around ancient history, religion, architecture, current and cultural events, folk customs and leisure
- Comfortable city bike with guide
- Bottle of water (0,5l) provided for all guests
- Provide helmets for free and for the little ones we also have child seats (please ask in advance)
- Duration lasts three hours
- Bike tour starts at 10:30 and 16:00 every day, additional times available upon request
- After the tour you can keep the city bike for only €5 more until closing time (only possible after the morning tours)
- Tour available in English, Dutch, Spanish, German and French
- Maximum people per tour is 100
To book bike tours Malaga or for more information, contact our Entertainment Specialists today!