By submitting content to Scarlett Entertainment, including by uploading it to our YouTube channel, Kaltura Video platform or any of our social media, you hereby agree as follows:
1. You grant to us (Scarlett Entertainment & Management Limited or any of our assignees) an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use and reproduce your content, including in any of our advertising or promotional material.
2. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any costs, expenses, loss or damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential, and whether economic or other) arising from our use of the content submitted by you.
3. You agree that you are the sole owner of all intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyright) in the content you submit to us or that you hold valid licences to use and reproduce such content, and that the content you upload or submit to us does not breach the rights of any third party.
4. You indemnify us against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal costs (calculated on a full indemnity basis) and all other professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by us arising out of or in connection with the use by us of any content submitted to us by you.
5. This agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and under the jurisdiction of the English courts.