RECENTLY VIEWED ACTS
Mascara & Motown
Are you ready to dance the night away like its 1959? The era of Motown has just dawned and these singers’ soulful sounds can’t help but get your toes tapping. Available to book from award winning agency Scarlett Entertainment, Mascara & Motown is a unique Motown tribute, combining all the sounds of the iconic genre with a high-end, glamorous look. Led by a harmony trio of beautiful sisters, this Motown party band brings the music and feeling of a real night out in 1960s Detroit. A well-known function band, our striking singing sisters have performed all over the world, entertaining numerous VIP clients and big companies. Available to hire as a vintage soul band, expect a classy atmosphere and packed dance floor as our fabulous singers regale guests with their vibrant Motown covers..
From 5 generations of musicians, music is definitely in the blood of the three sisters fronting our Motown party band. Having achieved critical acclaim across the globe, our soul sisters have collaborated with many renowned artists including Will Young, Beverly Knight and Hot Chocolate. Always beautifully presented with buxom beehives, dazzling dresses and lashes so long they almost knock you over, our vivacious harmony trio bring down the roof every time they exhibit their exceptional vocals.
Performing a varied repertoire of Motown covers and soul music by the likes of Aretha Franklin, The Supremes, Smokey Robinson and Stevie Wonder, the ladies can adapt their set list to incorporate your favourite soulful tunes. Combining steamy vocals with eye catching choreography, our soul band creates an energised atmosphere in any venue they perform in. Able to be booked on their own or with up to seven musicians and dancers, our Motown function band can captivate the audience at events of any size.
Regularly dazzling prestigious clients like Tesco, Royal Mail, Virgin and VISA, our soul band is a popular entertainment choice for gala dinners, awards ceremonies, wedding receptions and more. Mascara & Motown are also available to perform a set of Swing, guaranteed to raise the heat at your event, bring a saucy vintage feeling to your function with the spectacular Mascara & Motown and Swing Sisters Jazz, to find out more about booking this act today, get in touch with our helpful team at Scarlett Entertainment.
- Chapel Of Love – The Dixie Cups
- Please Mr Postman – The Marvelettes
- Be My Baby – The Ronettes
- Da Doo Ron Ron – The Crystals
- December ’63 (Oh What A Night!) – The Four Seasons
- Band Of Gold – Freda Payne
- Reach Out (I’ll Be There) – The Four Tops
- Sugar Pie Honey Bunch – The Four Tops
- Baby Love – The Supremes
- Stop In The Name Of Love – The Supremes
- Keep Me Hangin’ On – The Supremes
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough – The Supremes
- Heard It Through The Grapevine – Marvin Gaye
- It Takes 2 – Marvin Gaye & Kim Weston
- Dancing In The Street – Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
- Jimmy Mack – Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
- Nowhere To Run – Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
- Heatwave – Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
- Respect – Aretha Franklin
- Think – Aretha Franklin
- Working My Way Back To You – The Detroit Spinners
- Tears Of A Clown – Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
- This Ole Heart Of Mine – The Isley Brothers
- Little Red Book – The Drifters
- Kissing In The Back Row – The Drifters
- Saturday Night At The Movies – The Drifters
- Big Girls Don’t Cry – Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
- Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow – The Shirelles
- Do You Love Me? – The Contours
- Mustang Sally – Wilson Pickett
- Runaround Sue – Dion & The Belmonts
- Johnny B Goode – Chuck Berry
- Rock Around The Clock – Bill Haley & His Comets
- Lady Marmalade – Labelle
- Higher & Higher – Jackie Wilson
- Great Balls Of Fire – Jerry Lee Lewis
- Signed Sealed Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- City West Hotel
- Dundas Castle
- Epsom Racecourse
- Grosvenor House Hotel
- Hampton Court Palace
- Hilton Park Lane
- Manchester Evening News
- Price Water House
- Royal Mail
- The Imperial War Museum
- The London Eye
- The Museum of London
- The Oberoi Hotel
- The Savoy
- Belas Clube de Campo
- Damai Properties
- Earls Court
- Farnborough International Airshow
- HMS Belfast
- Harvey Nicols
- Liverpool Daily Post
- Royal Academy of Engineering
- Somerset House
- Tate Modern
- The Dorchester
- The Lanesborough
- The Mandarin Oriental
- The Natural History Museum
- The Royal Chelsea Hospital
- Thomson Reuters
" Absolutely fabulous. I loved them! "
Ruby Wax, Hilton, London
" They were amazing...everyone was up dancing & is still talking about them 6 months later! We can’t thank you enough "
Mr & Mrs D Sanderson (Bride & Groom), Wedding, Marbella Spain
" You’re real sisters? Wow, you’re just brilliant! "
Alexander Armstrong (TV Presenter), Corporate Event, London
" The girls were so easy to work with… absolutely nothing to improve! "
Tate Modern, Corporate Event, London
" Some of the legs on the dance floor had not moved like that for years! "
Mr & Mrs S Woolley (Parents of the Bride), Wedding, South Yorkshire
" I was absolutely knocked-out by your performance. You really did us proud, the girls looked beautiful in their gowns and sang like angels. Thank you again for bringing the ‘wow’ factor to the party "
Manchester Evening News, Manchester Central
" We literally have no words to express how thankful we are that you were with us on our day. Choosing you was one of the best decisions we have made and we (along with all our guests!) have been singing your praises to everyone. Your utter professionalism meant that we didn’t have to worry about a thing. Your easygoing natures and friendliness put everybody at ease. But it is your undoubtable talent that puts you head and shoulders above all the other groups we could have booked. Amazing singers, performers and entertainers. You were just simply perfection from start to finish. There was not one person sat down by the end of the night. Your music and voices are infectious and no one could resist you.Once again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. You made our day even more perfect and you gave us all memories which will never be forgotten. "
Ciaran & Robert, Civil Partnership, Amberley Castle
" One can’t improve on your performance "
HRH Duke of Edinburgh, Imperial War Museum, London