RECENTLY VIEWED ACTS
£20,000-£23,000 depending on experience with bonuses taking the OTE to £27,000- £32,000 in year one.
As an Account Executive, you will be working closely with a Senior Account Manager or Account Director to support them with their day to day workload. This will include helping to deliver creative proposals that fulfil clients entertainment briefs, and helping to manage all logistics and queries pre and post booking.
This role is best suited to a graduate looking for a fantastic opportunity within the entertainment and events industry, or for an individual looking to take their next step in the world of events, with a passion for entertainment.
This is role is designed with career progression in mind, after a successful year as an Account Executive there will be the opportunity to progress to an Account Manager which will come with increased basic salary and further bonus opportunities.
- Obtaining the entertainment brief from your Account Manager and collectively discussing entertainment solutions for the clients event
- Contacting the artists via phone/email to determine their availability, requirements and key selling points
- Collating all artists information within a creative proposal, via the company’s internal software. To include highlighting relevant information for the clients event, and selecting the most appropriate promotional material to share with the client
- Responding to all artist queries both pre and post booking, via phone/email, and regularly updating them on the stage of the booking
- Managing artists logistics, such as calculating artists travel (national and international) and liaising with technical suppliers
- Inputting all contractual information on the companies CRM system, ensuring all information is correct and in agreement with both parties
- Continuously updating the CRM system with artist quotes, event details, and follow up notes as advised by your Account Manager
- Pro-actively creating ideas proposals to send to clients to help with generating new business
- Talent scouting for new acts in order to grow our roster and provide clients with the latest/most up and coming acts
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the confidence to liaise with international markets
- Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise and adapt your workload depending on your managers requirements
- A creative mindset - you enjoy coming up with new and exciting ideas!
- Strong IT skills, with knowledge of the internet and social media, as well as experience working with a CRM system being desirable
- Previous experience working in events/entertainment, and/or administration