RECENTLY VIEWED ACTS
The basic salary depends on experience with bonuses taking the OTE to £32,000- £43,000.
As an Account Manager, you will be working with a large number of key clients from around the world, in addition to prospective buyers who have enquired directly with the company and those you have actively targeted through account management activities.
Obtaining the clients brief, you will create bespoke entertainment proposals via our internal software, liaising with artists from our roster of over 16,000, to put forward acts that meet and fulfil the clients requirements.
Comfortable working with an annual sales target, the role is suited to creative, enthusiastic and proactive individuals, ideally with experience working in the events/entertainment industry.
- Obtaining the entertainment brief from clients in order to provide bespoke proposals that are inline with their requirements (for example, overall event concept, theming, budget)
- Contacting the artists via phone/email to determine their availability, requirements and key selling points for each event
- Collating all artists information within a creative proposal, via the companies internal software. To include highlighting relevant information for the clients event, and selecting the most appropriate promotional material to share with the client
- Following up all live proposals regularly, responding to client feedback as appropriate, in order to convert the enquiry into a sale
- Responding to all artist queries both pre and post booking, via phone/email, and regularly updating them on the stage of the booking
- Managing artists logistics, such as calculating artists travel (national and international), obtaining artist visa’s and liaising with technical suppliers
- Inputting all contractual information on the companies CRM system, ensuring all information is correct and in agreement with both parties
- Continuously updating the CRM system with artist quotes, event details, and follow up notes
- Pro-actively creating ideas proposals to send to clients to help with generating new business
- Contacting target clients via phone in order to introduce the company, build a positive working relationship and generate new business
- Talent scouting for new acts in order to grow our roster and provide clients with the latest/most up and coming acts
- Attend client events, both national and international, as required
- Represent the business at client meetings, as required
- Comfortable working towards a financial target (all Account Managers have annual sales target which they are expected to meet/exceed)
- A creative mindset - you enjoy coming up with new and exciting ideas!
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the confidence to liaise with international markets
- Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise and adapt your workload depending on your managers requirements
- Strong IT skills, with knowledge of the internet and social media, as well as experience working with a CRM system being desirable
- Previous experience working in events/entertainment
- Previous experience working in sales (desirable)