Are you looking to work in a fast paced professional entertainment environment?
Scarlett Entertainment and Events is a global entertainment specialist and global talent booking agency providing unique and exciting entertainment options for events around the world. We are proud to be one of the top destination entertainment specialists with an extensive international roster of over 16,000 acts based in locations around the world. As a global talent booking agency, Scarlett Entertainment has a dedicated team of multi-lingual entertainment co-ordinators.
We are looking for someone who is interested in the industry and work with our team to assist with the scouting and building of new relationships with the finest artistic talent in the entertainment industry.
Why here, why us?
Successful international business
Fun team working in a fast paced, professional working environment
Multiple interns working at the same time as you!
Close to Dartmoor National Park and various beautiful beaches
Close to the city of Exeter
Improve and grow your knowledge of languages and business
We are able to accommodate a student for a minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 12 months.
- Sourcing new artists and suppliers globally
- Obtaining quotes from artists
- Writing proposals
- Market research and development
- Assisting with the booking process and logistics of upcoming events
- You will be researching and developing our market presence in worldwide and this will include expanding our artist roster
- Working on event briefs for international clients holding events worldwide
- Have a good standard of written and spoken English (level C1 or above).
- A passionate for entertainment and events