RECENTLY VIEWED ACTS
Blues & Jazz Solo Vocalist
Bringing the glitz and glamour of those old Hollywood movie stars, solo vocalist pays homage to the first ladies of Jazz and Blues with an unforgettable selection of classics such as:
Misty Blue, Cry Me a River, Feeling Good, Fever...and many more.
With a background in musical theatre and acting for over 13 years, she has performed in the West End and in theatres all over the UK and Europe. She's entertained the glitterati on the high seas aboard P&O's flagships and acted in various television dramas such as BBC's ‘Land Girls’ and ‘Father Brown’. Your guests will be wowed and romanced with by her smoky, silky and sultry voice, and with such a wealth of professional experience you know that you're in the best hands possible.
Our Blues and Jazz Solo Vocalist is available as a solo performer using top-quality backing tracks, with an accomplished pianist, as a jazz trio and as a full band. These different line-ups cater to various budgets and simultaneously have very different feels suited to different events and event types. Why not start your party off with a laid-back pianist and a voice act, while finishing up with the full band to go out with a bang?
As well as the classics, the Blues and Jazz Solo Vocalist offers songs from the last thirty years arranged in the style of the 20s and 30s, with All About That Bass and Careless Whisper swingin' all night long!
Due to the customisation options available in terms of set-list and line-up, this act is extremely versatile with respect to events. Our act doesn't just offer your audiences music of the highest calibre, but as an actor is able to provide subtle theatricality that will keep your guests enthralled.
So sit back and enjoy the sounds of Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holiday, Dinah Washington, Peggy Lee, Etta James, Sarah Vaughan and many more.
This jazz and blues singer is perfect for corporate dinners, award ceremonies, cruise ship entertainment, media events and themed parties such as 30s, 40s or 50s, Hollywood, burlesque, Parisian and Great Gatsby themes.
To book this great act, contact one of our dedicated entertainment specialists today!
- A mix of laid back Jazz and Blues perfect for creating a beautiful atmosphere during Dinner and Drinks Receptions.
- Set List
- Mad About The Boy- Dinah Washington.
- Fever- Peggy Lee.
- Everybody loves somebody- Dinah Washington
- Dream a Little Dream- Doris Day
- Bewitched Bothered and Bewildered- Ella Fitzgerald
- Black Coffee- Sarah Vaughan
- Cry Me a River- Julie London
- How Lucky You are- The Andrews Sisters
- Every time we say goodbye- Ella Fitzgerald
- If I had You- Dina Washington
- Summertime- Billie Holiday
- Smile- Nat King Cole
- September in the Rain- Julie London
- Goodnight Sweetheart- Sarah Vaughan
- Modern Pop Set List
- A mix of Modern pop Dance floor fillers performed with a Jazz twist.
- Set List
- All about that Bass- Meghan Trainor
- That Man- Caro Emerald
- Fancy- Iggy Azalea
- When I met you in the summer- Calvin Harris
- Straight Up- Paula Abdul
- I'm not the only one- Sam Smith
- Call me maybe- Carly Rae Jepsen
- Night like this- Caro Emerald
- Girls just wanna have fun- Cindy Lauper
- Like a Prayer- Madonna
- No Digity- Blackstreet
- Careless Whisper- George Michael
- Lounge Set List
- A touch of Swing and Lively Jazz to get the party started.
- Set List
- Why Don't you do right- Peggy Lee
- I've got you under my skin- Frank Sinatra
- I only a have eyes for you- Ella Fitzgerald
- Sway- Rosemary Clooney
- Slow Boat to China- Kay Starr
- Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps- Doris Day
- I Wanna be loved by you- Marilyn Monroe
- Night and Day- Ella Fitzgerald
- L-O-V-E- Nat King Cole
- I've got my love to keep me wam- Ella Fitzgerald
- Get happy- Judy Garland
- Cheek to Cheek- Ella Fitzgerald
- Fly Me to the Moon- Julie London
- Diamonds are a Girls best friend- Marilyn Monroe
- The Best is yet to come- Nancy Wilson
- I'm a Woman- Peggy Lee
- Swing Set