RECENTLY VIEWED ACTS
Hot Air Balloon Ride Tuscany
A stunning sightseeing VIP activity that boasts fantastic views over Tuscany is a perfect option to offer as corporate incentives to hard working employees. Not only does this remarkable hot air balloon ride create lasting memories and incredible views but it is also a great team building activity as your colleagues come together and share the same experience with one another.
With remarkable views over forests, vineyards and historic towns relax and unwind with a glass of the award winning Ferrari Maximum Brut and an unforgettable breakfast.
Available for groups of 1-12 people there are three main points to take off from; Cortona, Siena and Mantis. For the Cortona and Siena locations they each have three launch sites whereby the same meeting points are used – these sites can be booked for groups of four or more people. The Mantis location is our prime launch site that allows flights in any direction.
Offering morning flights from 6am this package is a breath taking option as after gliding along the morning sky your trip concludes with a traditional champagne toast and hearty breakfast before heading home.
Evening flights, private flights and tailor made hot air balloon flights are also available and offer personalised experiences to make your corporate incentives the ultimate reward for any group who love exploring and experiencing stunning views.
A VIP activity that allows your party to experience Tuscany from a whole new level in an authentic wicker basket hot air balloon is the ultimate reward. The ballooning season operates seven days a week from the middle of May to mid October with annual variations. Each flight lasts over an hour but at least three to four hours are needed for the whole experience as food is provided.
Booking Tips! Book breath taking hot air balloon ride for the ultimate reward incentive for your hardworking delegates.
- All balloons are inspected by a specially appointed CAA balloon inspector after every 100 hours of flying
- The balloons are all UK registered commercial balloon and can only be flown by pilots with a valid UK Commercial Balloon License
- Flights last just over an hour but at least 3-4 hours are required for the full experience
- Groups of 4-12 people can book this hot air balloon ride
- Balloon rides are also available for smaller parties of 1-3 people
- Private flights and tailor made flights are available from other launch sites
- Children must be aged 7 or over, under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Choose from morning or evening flights
- Morning flight leaves at 6:00am and includes a traditional champagne breakfast
- Authentic wicker basket hot air balloons
- Balloon season operates between mid May to mid October
- Inflation takes around 30 minutes
To book our hot air balloon ride for the ultimate sightseeing corporate incentives or for more information contact our Entertainment Specialists today.