RECENTLY VIEWED ACTS
Hot Club Guitarist UK
With international bookings at prestigious jazz festivals including Montreal, Brecon and Cheltenham as well as appearances at the highest-end of venues, including Buckingham Palace and the Royal Albert Hall, this is a gypsy guitarist that knows how to play! As a jazz soloist as well as a Hot Club duo and trio, our jazz guitarist can bring life and soul to events of any description. The act is at the forefront of the renaissance in gypsy jazz and has made waves with his sound all over the world.
His extraordinary playing isn’t limited to gypsy jazz. With inspiration from greats such as Stan Getz and Wes Montgomery as well as the inimitable Django Reinhardt, among many others, there is a broad jazz influence audible in his playing. Throw in blues colouring and the rock idols of the 1960s and 70s, and you get a very unique style that has something for everyone.
Able to go out as a jazz soloist and play a set of originals, covers and standards, our gypsy guitarist can bring a discreet and atmospheric set to your event that loses none of its wow factor. The sophistication of his playing will impress connoisseurs, while its likability will rub off on everybody else.
For more energy and to allow for greater virtuosic freedom, a duo and trio option can be added. The duo provides another guitar, giving rhythm and harmony to underpin lightning fast improvised runs on the lead guitar. Finally, a double bassist can be brought to enhance the rhythm and give it depth whilst adding another master musician into the mix.
This act is one of the top artists of his genre and must be seen to truly be appreciated. While the videos below will give you some idea, they fail to capture the dynamism and electricity of a band like this playing live!
To book the jazz soloist, duo or trio, contact our dedicated entertainment specialists today!
- Terry Wogan Show BBC Radio 2
- Hay-On-Wye Festival
- Bennetts Lane Jazz Club Melbourne Australia
- The Good Life Experience Flintshire
- Brecon Jazz Festival
- Birmingham Town Hall
- Upton Jazz Festival
- Rock and Blues Festival Derbyshire
- Careggi in Musica Florence Italy
- Buckingham Palace
- In Tune BBC Radio 3
- Montreal Jazz Festival Canada
- Hereford Cathedral
- The Camelot Lounge Sydney Australia
- Bromyard Folk Festival
- Ribble Valley Jazz Festival Lancashire
- Cheltenham Jazz Festival
- The Good Life Experience Wales
- Jamie Cullum Show BBC Radio 2
- BBC Proms at The Royal Albert Hall London with Jamie Cullum (Broadcast on BBC 4 and live on BBC Radio 3)
- Liverpool Philharmonic Hall
- Festival Django Reinhardt Samois Sur Seine France
- Nozstock Herefordshire
- Mr Kyps Poole
- Le Quecumbar London
- Bournemouth Opera House
- La Cite Florence Italy
- Fest Jazz Châteauneuf-du-Faou France
- The Chris Evans Breakfast Show BBC Radio 2 with Jamie Cullum
- Big Centre TV
- Brisbane Jazz Club Brisbane Australia
- The Acoustic Festival of Britain
- The Stables Milton Keynes
- Ullapool Guitar Festival Scotland
- Musique-Cordiale Festival Seillans France
- Djangofestivalen at Cosmopolite Oslo Norway
- Kings Place London
" Incredible guitarist... I'm absolutely blown away by his talent "