RECENTLY VIEWED ACTS
Singapore Football Freestylers
This Singapore based professional freestyle football team have performed in more than 15 countries over the past 4 years. They pride themselves in being one of the premium entertainment groups in Asia; always taking football shows to a new level with their unique and creative approach. All of their performers are entertaining, professional, interactive and also highly experienced; having performed all over the world, in countries like Italy, Germany, Mexico, South Africa, South Korea, Kuwait and many more.
They can cater for all themes and settings – Corporate Events, Conferences, Fashion Shows, Flash Mobs, Trade Shows, Product Launches - their performance can be customized for every need to fulfil your event’s needs and most importantly your guest’s overall experience.
Till date, the Singapore Football Freestylers have accomplished and collected a portfolio of numerous events for names like Zouk, Standard Chartered, Adidas, Nike, Puma, Singapore Airlines & many others in the region. Major events include an international theatrical production called “Football, Football” & their involvement in the Journey of the Youth Olympic Flame.
“Football, Football”, which was part of the Singapore Arts Festival, was performed in several parts of the world including Singapore, Italy, Bosnia and even South Africa during the 2010 World Cup. Their invitation to participate in YOG was key as it helped promote the art of freestyle football in Seoul, Mexico City and Berlin.
The freestylers take pride in producing only the finest shows around the region. Here are 3 shows that they have developed over the years:
1. Football freestyle – This show showcases football freestyle skills and together with musicality and dance it evolves into a choreographed show of 10 minutes. It is suitable for birthday parties, product launches, sports carnivals, corporate events and also D & D functions.
2. Sports freestyle – This show showcases football, basketball and floor ball freestyle skills and together with musicality and dance it evolves into a choreographed show of 10 minutes. It is suitable for birthday parties, product launches, sports carnivals.
3. Freestyle mash up – This show showcases football, basketball and floorball and together with musicality and dance. It evolves into a choreographed show of 10 minutes. It is suitable for birthday parties, product launches, sports carnivals, corporate events and also D & D functions.
- Performance for Adidas Extreme Power 5′s Regional Finals at Ngee Ann City
- Performance at Avalon for Carlsberg’s Euro 2012 launch
- Performance at Ngee Ann City for launch of Samsung S3 mobile phone
- Performance at Century Square in conjunction with Singapore Heritage Board’s heritage trail
- Major Performances & Events 2011
- Performance for Adidas is All In campaign at *Scape
- Performance at World Netball Championship at Indoor Stadium
- Performance at Tiger Street Football Finals in Kuala Lumpur
- Performance at Nation’s Cup Netball Championship
- Major Performances & Events 2010
- Performance for Journey of Youth Olympic Games Berlin Mexico Korea
- Major Performances & Events 2012
- Performance at 313 shopping mall in conjunction with Singapore Street Festival
- Performance at Attica for their anniversary party
- Performance in Brunei for EPL Masters 2012
- Performance for Changi Airport “Fly to Brazil” promotional campaign
- Performance at Blackberry launch for the “Playbook” at Red Dot Traffic
- Performance for the Official Opening Launch of Pasir Ris Sports Recreational Centre
- Performance at F1 Grand Prix
- Theatrical Performance “Football Football” in Italy Bosnia South Africa & Singapore
- Performance at YOG football games at Jalan Besar Stadium
- Performance for Lions XII’s opening match at Jalan Besar Stadium