RECENTLY VIEWED ACTS
Swinging Trio San Francisco
Based in California, The Swinging Trio is led by charismatic front man Michael, who plays the mandolin/vocals and features guitarist/vocalist Jason and bassist Joe Jr. Together, they play music for "la dolce vita": a mix of romantic and eclectic melodies from all over the world.
During a Swinging Trio performance you might hear Pop, Jazz or Folk, Classical, Rock, or Opera, the music of Brazil or of Europe's cafes, (not to mention some of their own dramatic original pieces); and all of it re-imagined so you will hear the melodies you love (or didn't know you loved) like new again.
The trio have played events both big and small including parties for President Clinton, Gen Colin Powell, and Anne Hathaway's wedding; they love to and create a fun atmosphere for people to relax and celebrate in.
Their music is both interesting enough to engage listeners and light enough to serve as a soundtrack for your guest’s interactions. They love to play events and create a fun atmosphere for people to relax and celebrate in and are happy to accommodate all requests with a little notice!
The Swinging Trio can adjust their line up to suit your events needs by adding extra musicians such as horns, accordion, drums and female vocalist. For smaller events they can also work as a duo with the mandolin and guitar as well as working with belly dancers, swing dancers and tango performers.
- I Will – The Beatles
- Chiquitita – ABBA
- Minor Swing - Django Reinhardt
- Girl from Ipanema – Jobim
- Crazy Love – Van Morrison
- Isn't She Lovely – Stevie Wonder
- Smells Like Teen Spirit – Nirvana
- Wonderful World – Louis Armstrong
- Miserlou – Greek
- Dream – Everly Brothers
- O Sole Mio – Italian
- Goodbye Yellow Brick Road – Elton John
- Fly me to the Moon – Sinatra
- Don't Ask Me Why – Billy Joel
- Runaway – Del Shannon
- Can Take My Eyes Off Of You – Rudi Vale
- Hotel California – Eagles/Gypsy Kings
- La Vie En Rose – French
- Godfather Theme – Italian
- Heart of Gold – Neil Young
- Killing Me Softly – Roberta Flack/Fugees
- Walking After Midnight – Patsy Cline
- Thank You- Led Zeppelin
- Call Me – Blondie
- That's Amore – Dean Martin
- Besame Mucho- Spanish
- Dancing Queen – ABBA
- I'm No Good – Amy Winehouse
- My Prayer – The Platters
- Stayin' Alive – The Bee Gees
- Unforgettable – Nat King Cole
- C'est Si Bon – French Swing
- Save the Last Dance For Me – the Drifters/Gypsy Kings
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk
- Moondance – Van Morrison
" You guys were SO GREAT! I was so glad to get to really HEAR you that night. We will be pitching you a lot more this year. I've told my staff that you're the bomb, and to make sure all of our clients know why! "
" We were overwhelmed by the love and joy that was present that day and your band was such a special part of that. I'm so happy that you were there, your music could not have been a more perfect fit to creating the vibe that we were wanting. Everything far surpassed what we could have imagined. "
" The band was great. The folks really enjoyed them. They were very interactive with the group. On time and just all around fun. "
MP – Event Producer, Silicon Valley
" Thank you for the amazing job! You were all perfect perfect perfect! I loved every second of music I heard and it really made my wedding day super special. Keep making your beautiful music! "