RECENTLY VIEWED ACTS
Team Treasure Hunt UK
Our custom-designed treasure hunt offers an exciting option for a themed event or an outdoor team building activity. Perfect for corporate team bonding, offering a team incentive trip in the UK to leave a lasting impression.
Invite your group to take part in one of the best loved outdoor team building activities around with our exclusive Team Treasure Hunt UK!
A team treasure hunt will allow your group to bond whilst promoting a competitive spirit, striking the right balance between fun and challenging, teaching teams about communication and time management.
An exclusive treasure hunt that can be customised to individual requirements will be sure to provide corporate team bonding too be talked about for weeks to come. Teams will need to think creatively and work together to solve problems and crack clues!
Who will complete the challenges in the fastest time? The winning team will receive a bottle of premium champagne which is certain to raise your groups motivation levels!
Following a welcome note and a short de-brief, your group will be split into teams, ready for a themed event to leave a lasting impression, promoting fun and laughter for unforgettable corporate entertainment in the UK!
We supply all equipment needed to complete the Treasure Hunt, including:
- Local Ordnance Survey maps
- Digital cameras
Using these tools participants will face a series of challenges including:
- Solve a series of cryptic and logic clues that lead to specific locations
- Answer additional questions at each location
- Complete a photo assignment
- Obtain items from our shopping list
- Smart use of individual member talents and good old-fashioned team work is the key to success!
Our Treasure Hunts help promote the following team skills:
- Instil the importance of effective time management
- Enhance communication and collaboration skills
- Build trust in the workplace
- Illustrate the value of individual member roles within a team environment
- Improve problem solving skills
- Teach delegation and leadership skills
A Treasure Hunt is a great way to teach your group new skills and tackle issues that often arise in the workplace. Participants will learn a lot about the way they interact with others along with how they react when faced with an unusual challenge in a fresh environment.
- Duration - 2.5 - 3 hours
- Minimum number - 10
- Maximum number - 500+
- A paper based treasure hunt that can take place in various cities across the country
- We can tailor treasure hunts for new locations. Depending on the whereabouts & availability we have been able to create these within a few days, but ideally at least a weeks notice should be given.
Contact us at Scarlett Entertainment & Events today to talk about booking our Team Treasure Hunt UK for your corporate team day or personalised event.