RECENTLY VIEWED ACTS
Vintage Folk Party Band
Book this fantastic folk party band for a stylish and thrilling night of music at your event. This incredible folk covers band will amaze and entertain guests at any wedding, corporate event or party with their roof-raising folk covers of popular pop and rock songs and their stellar musicianship and exuberant performances are sure to get any room dancing and singing along.
This unique party band are one of the UK’s most acclaimed and in-demand function bands and it’s easy to see why when you experience their energetic and powerful renditions of all your favourite rock’n’roll classics and contemporary chart toppers. For the perfect wedding band to create a foot stomping soundtrack to your special day or for an event band to liven up your festival or vintage barn dance style event, our amazing folk band are the ultimate choice.
This incredible folk covers band will delight guests with their acoustic folk covers of popular songs. Any audience will love hearing classic tracks from AC/DC, Fleetwood Mac, Jackson 5 and Tom Jones re-interpreted with acoustic guitar, double bass, drums, violin and female vocals, and this party band’s extensive repertoire of modern hits includes gems from Adele, Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, Mumford & Sons and many more.
Our versatile wedding band are perfect for bringing that raucous barn dance feel to any event and their spirited performances and kicking rhythms will get everyone up and dancing. This adaptable event band also offer a plugged in electric set to end the night with some high octane party anthems and can even perform as a gentle acoustic duo for wedding ceremonies and dinner parties. Our sensational folk party band is a fully flexible and incredibly talented act who make the perfect choice for events all around the UK.
Scarlett Entertainment features a great selection of live cover bands in a range of styles and genres.
Contact our team to arrange booking one of our top quality acts.
- That Bass - Meghan Trainor
- Best Day Of My Life - American Authors
- Better Together - Jack Johnson
- Bills - Lunch Money Lewis
- Black And Gold - Sam Sparrow
- Black Or White - Michael Jackson
- Blame It On Me - George Ezra
- Budapest - George Ezra
- Cheerleader - Omi
- Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
- Dance With Me Tonight - Olly Murs
- December 63 (Oh What A Night) - The Four Seasons
- Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia
- Everywhere - Fleetwood Mac
- Faith - George Michael
- Ghost - Ella Henderson
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
- Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
- Good Golly Miss Molly - Little Richard
- Great Balls Of Fire - Jerry Lee Lewis
- Happy - Pharrell Williams
- Hard To Handle - Otis Redding
- ABC - Jackson 5 All About
- Hey Brother - Avicii
- Hey Soul Sister - Train
- Hey Ya - Outkast
- Hit The Road Jack - Ray Charles
- Ho Hey - The Lumineers
- Hound Dog - Elvis
- I Feel Like A Woman - Shania Twain
- I Got A Woman - Ray Charles
- I Want To Hold Your Hand - The Beatles
- I Want You Back - Jackson 5
- I Will Wait - Mumford & Sons
- If I Only Knew - Tom Jones
- I'm A Believer - The Monkees
- Jailhouse Rock - Elvis
- Lightning Bolt - Jake Bugg
- Like I Can - Sam Smith
- Listen To The Man - George Ezra
- Love Really Hurts - Billy Ocean
- Mercy - Duffy/The Third Degree Version
- Mr Brightside - The Killers
- New Shoes - Paolo Nutin
- Proud Mary - Tina Turner
- Hey Baby - Bruce Channel
" Thank you so much for being part of The Vintage Wedding Festival!!!! The day was a huge success and we have had wonderful feedback already from our attendees. Thank you for your awesomeness which made it such a great day! We really loved having you there, stay tuned for details of our next event! "
Kelly & Claire - Wedding Fair, The Vintage Wedding Society
" We just wanted to say a massive thank you to the band for yesterday. They were absolutely fantastic, we LOVED them!. The dance floor was full the whole evening and everyone was commenting on how good they were. They were amazing! Thanks for all your help and please do pass on our thanks to them, they were perfect and we are so grateful. "
Hannah & Stuart - Wedding, Hampton Court House, East Molesey