RECENTLY VIEWED ACTS
50's Rock n Roll Tribute
Sharing a love of all things fifties, this young London based four piece have a musical CV as long as your arm. Working individually with some of the most celebrated musicians on the UK scene, they have appeared at Glastonbury, Secret Garden Party, Edinburgh Festival and on XFM radio. As a band they have set toes-a-tapping at weddings, universities, private parties and corporate functions.
Tailoring performances to suit your needs, The 50's Rock n Roll Band adapt each show to make your special night sparkle. Led by teen-dream James, a charismatic crooner whose velvety voice makes grown women cry, the band will play your choice of fifties favourites and even dedicate a song to you.
Watching the 50's Rock n Roll Band is a vintage visual experience too. Their costumes, instruments and equipment are all bona fide 1950s set pieces. From the dazzling hairclip in Mercedes hair to James’ crackling vintage microphone, every item on stage is infused with a little drop of fifties glamour.
Literally bouncing off the walls with youthful energy, the band make it their mission to have you slow dancing with your dolly bird or jiving like its 1955.
- Buddy Holly - Because I Love You
- Dion & The Belmonts - Teenager In love
- Elvis Presley - Heartbreak Hotel
- Elvis Presley - Don't Be Cruel
- Elvis Presley - Jailhouse Rock
- Elvis Presley - Devil In Disguide
- Elvis Presley - All Shook Up
- Elvis Presley - Hound Dog
- Carl Perkins - Blue Suede Shows
- Eddie Cochran - Summertime BLus
- Eddie Cochran - 3 Steps To Heaven
- Johnny Cash - Folson Prison Blues
- Johnny Cash - Ring Of Fire
- Jerry Lee Lewis - Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On
- Jerry Lee Lewis - Great Balls Of Fire
- Buddy Holly - That'll Be the Day
- Little Richard - Slippin' And A Slidin'
- Little Richard - Good Golly Miss Molly
- Little Richard - Tutti Frutti
- Chuck Berry - Johnny Be Goode
- Chuck Berry - You Can Never Tell
- Chuck Berry - Maybelline
- The Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
- The Penguins - Earth Angel
- Cliff Richard - Living Doll
- Tommy Roe - Sweet Little Sheila
- Fats Domino - Ain't That A Shame
- Bill Haley & The Comets - Rock Around The Clock
- Chubby Checker - The Twist
- Richie Valens - La Bamba
- Little RIchard - Long Tall Sally
- Chelsea Open Gardens
- Chrysler Motors
- The Papered Parlour
- Goodwood Revival
- Queen Mary University
- Lord and Lady Aldenham
- Heafford And Hall Interiors
- V&A Museum Of Childhood
- Punchdrunk Theatre Company
- And Many More........
" I just wanted to thank you for an awesome performance at our wedding on Saturday. The music was great, you looked amazing and everyone loved you. Please pass this on to the other members of the band. You were all fantastic!! "
Amanda Danvers, Bride
" It was really good to see you and the band last Thursday, Lizzie and I really enjoyed ourselves and thought you guys were great. "
Mark Wingett and Elizabeth Benson, Bride and Groom
" We just wanted to say thank you so much for playing at the wedding, we had an amazing time and all our guests were very impressed with you guys. You really got everyone dancing...and singing! "
Ben Beanland and Hannah
" Thank you ever so much for coming down. if you knew how many people kept coming up to me all night asking "where did you get those guys from". You kept them all going all night! "
Roger James-Scholes, Groom
" Thanks for doing an amazing set for us on Saturday night. Really appreciated! "
Andy and Rona Moore, Bride and Groom
" We lost count of the number of guests that commented at the wedding and since how good the band were. The band made what had already been a very special day step up a gear, turning the evening into the party we hoped it would be. "
Dave and Emma, Bride and Groom
" I just wanted to say thank you so much for a great performance on Wednesday, everyone really enjoyed it, you were the hit of the party! Please pass along my thanks to the rest of the band as well. "
Eva, Squire and Partners
" They were the best bit of what was an amazing evening. Nobody left the dance floor for a single minute they were playing, and for weeks afterwards people asked me who they were and where I had found them. It can be fairly stressful organising a charity event, especially for 350 people, but the 1950s tribute band were 100% efficient and professional. They were the highlight of the party. "
Jessica Gibbs, Linklaters
" We’re back from honeymoon and just wanted to drop you an email to say a massive thank you for playing at the wedding. We both had an absolute blast as did all our friends and family and the music was a big part of it. You guys were awesome and we’re so pleased we found you. We’ll definitely be singing your praises for some time to come. "
Clare Myddleton, Bride