RECENTLY VIEWED ACTS
Based in London, our live party band Collective are an exceptionally talented 3-10 piece band who perform breathtaking renditions of the greatest pop, funk and soul hits from the 1960s through to present day.
Consisting of some of London’s most in demand and exciting session musicians, they guarantee to captivate audiences with their exceptional talent and exhilarating shows. Each member of the party band is an expert in their field and have succeeded in playing with some of the biggest celebrity names, including Girls Aloud, The Saturdays, The Jonas Brothers, and Eliza Doolittle.
Throughout their highly successful career, the professional cover bands members have performed at a bewildering variety of functions, in prestigious locations globally. Their versatility is evident through the number of events they have headlined for cruise ships, birthdays, weddings, leavers’ balls, casinos, and corporate events proving they can blend seamlessly into any occasion.
With hundreds of shows under their belts, they live event musicians are true masters of their craft and can ensure that your special event will be one to remember. So, whether you are looking for a full 10 piece band to set your night on fire, a romantic acoustic duo or a smokey jazz trio, the dynamic and versatile function and eedding band can provide it all.
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- Don’t Feel Like Dancing – Scissor Sisters
- December ’63 - The Four Seasons
- Blame It On The Boogie – The Jackson 5
- Respect – Aretha Franklin
- We Are Family - Chic
- You’ve Got the Love – Florence and the Machine
- Billie Jean – Michael Jackson
- I Want to Dance With Somebody – Whitney Houston
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- Celebration – Kool and the Gang
- Spinning Around – Kylie
- Summer of ‘69 – Bryan Adams
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk ft Pharrell
- Begging You - Madcon
- Black or White – Michael Jackson
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5 feat Christina
- One Way Or Another – Blondie
- Simply the Best – Tina Turner
- Don’t Stop Believing - Journey
- Crazy In Love – Beyonce (short version without rap)
- I Love Rock n Roll – Joan Jett & the Black Hearts
- Good Luck – Basement Jaxx
- Don’t Stop Me Now – Queen
- Rolling In the Deep – Adele
- Mr Brightside – The Killers
- Mr Postman – The Carpenters
- Good Times / Last Night A DJ Saved My Life – Chic
- I Feel Good – James Brown
- Locked Out of Heaven – Bruno Mars
- Walking on Sunshine – Katrina and the Waves
- Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson ft Bruno Mars
- And Many More
- Rather be – Clean Bandit ft Jess Glynne
- Blenheim Palace
- Wotton House
- Under The Bridge
- Home House
- Casablanca Jazz Club
- The Wedding Fair
- The Savoy
- Laura Ashley Manor
- Stroke Association
- Broyle Place
- Ronnie Scott’s
- The Ritz
- London Marriott Hotel
- Bibo Restaurant
- Le Meridien
- The Oyster Shed
- Audleys Wood Hotel
- Godfield Hall
- Grittenham Barn
- Brick Brewery
- The Landmark
- St Barts Brewery
- Adwell House
- The Manor Barn
- Jazz Café
- 100 Club
- The Dorchester
- Wandsworth Civic Suite
- Superdrug Ltd
" Thank you so much for Thursday evening, you guys went down really well. We would 100% use you again. "
Julie Leggatt, Corporate Awards Ceremony, October 2015
" We absolutely LOVED the band! They made the night and our guests thought they were awesome too! We were hoping they would be great, and I was sure they would be, but on the night they were even better than we had hoped for, they did a really great job! "
Natasha Porter, Wedding, December 2015
" The day was brilliant and so were the band. Claire and Najwa were so good. So glad we booked you. There were many comments on how good the band were. We enjoyed every minute and seemed to get a great reaction from the crowd! "
Laura Williams, Wedding, October 2015
" The singer that came was absolutely fantastic and knew how to work the crowd, so much so that everyone was aching the next day due to the fact that they didn’t want to leave the dance floor with the great songs that she kept singing!! "
Gina Grasso, Wedding, May 2015
" Please thank the band for making the evening amazing, being professional and well organized. The full band including the brass created a full complete sound which many of my guests commented on. The dance floor was filled! I have spent the last week receiving compliments saying how good the band was and how did I find you! In particular the Florence songs were fantastic. "
Adrian Coe, Birthday Party, August 2015
" They were really good, lots of compliments all round, and very accommodating when a few intoxicated guests grabbed the mike, or wanted to play the drums...please pass on my thanks to all, and I will definitely recommend to others, and consider for future use. "
Amy Boden, Corporate NYE Party, December 2015