RECENTLY VIEWED ACTS
Female Vocalist Alli
Sydney based Alli is a leading jazz and soul vocalist specialising in weddings, parties and corporate events with over 20 years' experience.
Alli's rich luxurious voice is complemented by her charismatic, warm and sensitive presence. She creates a wonderful ambience by engaging and captivating audiences of all ages. Her diverse vocal repertoire includes the Motown classics of Stevie Wonder and Aretha Franklin, the contemporary soulful sound of Adele and Michael Bublé and fabulous dance hits from the 1970s to today. Alli’s song list is also influenced by her passion for jazz greats such as Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald and Diana Krall.
Alli has performed in leading night spots, large wedding venues, clubs, pubs and piano bars in Australia and London. She performed at London's Jazz Festival and the “Discovery Ball” in London's prestigious Marriot, Grosvenor Square. Also in London, she delivered innovative vocal and personal development workshops to organisations including Vodafone and The Yes Group. Alli recently provided live music at Cala Luna in Mosman as well as Skiffies at The Spit where she performed to 300 people with a huge night of entertainment along with her eight piece band.
Alli works with a range of accomplished musicians, which enables her to tailor a band to suit your event. The band includes piano, horns, double bass, drums, guitar, percussion and back-up vocals.
- All of me – Bing Cosby
- Baby just cares for me – Kate Cebrano
- Bad Bad Leroy Brown – Frank Sinatra
- Bad habbits – Billy Field
- Beyond the sea – Robbie Williams
- Can’t take my eyes off you – Tony Bennett
- Cest si bon – Mireille Mathieu
- Cheek to cheek – Diana Krall
- Come fly with me – Frank Sinatra
- Fly me to the moon – Frank Sinatra
- Kick outta you – Frank Sinatra
- Lets fall in love – Diana Krall
- LOVE – Nat King Cole
- Mac the knife – Ella Fitzgerald
- New York – Frank Sinatra
- Old black magic – David Campbell
- Secret love – George Michael
- Straighten up and fly right – Vince Jones
- Sway – Dean Martin
- That’s amore – Dean Martin
- Under my skin – Frank Sinatra
- Volare – Dean Martin
- You made me love you – Judy Garland
- You make me feel so young – Frank Sinatra
- Slow Jazz
- Breaking up is hard to do – Neil Sedaca
- Can’t help lovin dat man of mine – Billy Holiday
- Don’t know why – Nora Jones
- Everything – Michael Bublé
- Fever – Grace Knight
- The Girl from Ipanema – Eartha Kitt
- God bless the child – Margaret Urlich
- Here there and everywhere – Katie Noonan
- Just the way you look tonight – Michael Bublé
- Kissing a fool – George Michael
- Moon river – Frank Sinatra
- Moondance – Van Morrison
- On the street where you live – Dean Martin
- Only my heart calling you – Margaret Urlich
- Perfidia – Linda Ronstadt
- Someone to watch over me – Linda Ronstadt
- Something stupid – Robby Williams
- Strolling – Prince
- Summertime – Eva Cassidy
- These foolish things – Rod Stewart
- They can’t take that away from me – Rod Stewart
- Till there was you – Peggy Lee
- Time goes by – Rod Stewart
- When you wish upon a star – Linda Ronstadt
- Wonderful world – Louis Armstrong
- Aint no sunshine – Demi Hines
- Blue Bayou – Linda Ronstadt
- Bubbly – Colbie Caillat
- Change the world – Eric Clapton
- Chuckys in love – Rickie Lee Jones
- Don’t it make my brown eyes blue – Crystal Gayle
- Easy – Lionel Ritchie
- Fallen – Pretty Woman
- Isn’t she lovely – Stevie Wonder
- It might be you – Stephen Bishop
- Lately – Stevie Wonder
- Man in the mirror – Michael Jackson
- Natural woman – Aretha Franklin
- New York state of mind – Billy Joel
- Only wanna be with you – Vhonda Shepard
- Over the rainbow – Ava Cassidy
- Reminiscing – Little River Band
- Saving all my love for you – Whitney Houston
- Send me – Aretha Franklin
- Smile – Michael Jackson
- Smooth Operator – Sade
- The more I see you – Peter Allen
- Time for letting go – Tina Turner
- Walking in Memphis – Marc Cohn
- You are the sunshine of my life – Stevie Wonder
- You don’t know me – Vince Jones
- You’ve got a friend – James Taylor
- Big yellow taxi – Joni Mitchell
- Blame it on the boogie – Jackson 5
- Brown eyed girl – Van Morrison
- Dancing Queen – Abba
- For once in my life – Stevie Wonder
- Heard it through the grapevine – Creedence Clearwater
- Hooked on a feeling – Vhonda Shepard
- I will survive – Gloria Gaynor
- I wish – Stevie Wonder
- Mercy – Duffy
- Midnight on the oasis – Brand New Heavies
- Mustang Sally – The Commitments
- My girl – The Temptations
- Price Tag – Jessie J
- Respect – Aretha
- Rolling in the deep – Adele
- September – Earth Wind & Fire
- Shake a tail feather – Blues Brothers
- Sir Duke – Stevie Wonder
- Son of a preacher man – Dusty Springfield
- Sunday morning – Maroon 5
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
- Sweet Caroline – Neil Diamond
- Turn your love around – George Benson
- Video killed the radio star – Antonia
- Want you back – Jackson 5
- Easy Listening
" Alli's energy and passion left even the timid first time singer welcoming the musical experience. "
Peter Hodgson, Yes Group Member
" I have been lucky to work with some of the most professional artists within the entertainment industry and Alli would easily fit into that category. "
Wayne Rogers, Former Channel Nine Network and Ten Network Executive Producer
" Not only does Alli sound great but her sheer presence emits a radiant light that sparkles throughout her performance. "
Michelle Provest, Wedding Celebrant
" The jazz ensemble along with your wonderful voice created an amazing atmosphere. "
Carmen Parker, Principal, Farmhouse Montessori School
" Alli was flexible in her song choice and consistently beautiful in her performance. "
Bethamie Woodstone, Director, Evoke Private Dining
" This girl can SING…she is the real deal! "
Scott and Corina Harris
" Our guests are still talking about Alli’s performance! Alli has a true gift. "
James and Jill Stevenson
" Alli was our first and only choice to sing at our wedding. "
Scott and Sarah Hamilton
" You have an amazing voice, absolutely breathtaking. "
Tony and Corinne Buccheri
" Alli was professional and easy to deal with! "
Mark and Tracey Thomson
" Friends and family continue to sing your accolades. "
Andy and Nichole Symmons
" We'll spread the word about your amazing talents. "
John Hughes and Carol Cooper
" Alli's vibrant personality and vision for our 'ice-breaker' session succeeded in creating a fun, eye-opening challenge. "
Tanya Schiffter, Facilitator and Executive Consultant, Capgemini