RECENTLY VIEWED ACTS
Harp Swing Band
If you’re considering hiring a swing music group for your upcoming event, then look no further. This Harp Swing Band is the perfect live music entertainment for your occasion as they have the best of a traditional swing ensemble and an added value: a harp player!
This swing band with harp consists of four musicians who joined forces to offer a truly unique and memorable musical experience. This group of artists shares a passion for music and for jazz and swing music in particular. A female harp player with a captivating voice is the unique and magical element that this swing music group offers and that has already delighted listeners all over London.
This musical experiment combines the majestic and soft melodies of a harp with the erratic energy of traditional Gypsy swing. This exceptionally unique swing music group’s repertoire ranges from Gyosy jazz music by Django Reinhardt to traditional jazz songs by legends like Duke Ellington or Nat King Cole. They also play covers by Bobby McFerrin and Stevie Wonder rearranged in swing style, among others.
A popular live music entertainment option for weddings, corporate events and private parties. The band has also performed at Le QuecumBar (London’s most famous Gypsy jazz venue), The Boogaloo, the Royal Albert Hall and they have toured Italy twice. Whatever the occasion, they are sure to make listeners enjoy an evening of good live swing music.
At Scarlett Entertainment we pride ourselves on providing a wide range of live music entertainment for events in London, the UK and all over the world.
To book this sensational Harp Swing Band, contact us today and ask to speak to one of our Entertainment Coordinators. They will be more than happy to provide further details on this swing music group and guide you through the booking process.
- Anything Goes – Cole Porter
- Bistro Fada - Stephane Wrembel
- Blue Drag – Josef Myrow
- Bossa Dorado – Dorado Schmitt
- Brazil – Ary Barroso
- Caravan – Duke Ellington
- C’est si bon - Henri Betti
- Djangology – Django Reinhardt
- Everybody Wants to be a Cat - Disney
- It Don’t Mean a Thing – Duke Ellington
- All of Me – Gerald Marks
- L.O.V.E – Nat King Cole
- Lullaby of Birdland – George Shearing
- Mambo Italiano – Bob Merrill
- Minor Swing – Django Reinhardt
- My Heart Belongs to Daddy – Cole Porter
- Nuages – Django Reinhardt
- On the Sunny Side of the Street – Jimmy McHugh
- Putting on the Ritz - Irving Berlin
- Spain – Chick Corea
- Sway – Luis Demetrio
- Sweet Georgia Brown – Ben Bernie
- There Will Never be Another You – Harry Warren
- I’ll See You in my Dreams – Isham Jones
- Le QuecumBar
- Ashtead Jazz Club
- Royal Albert Hall
- Brasserie Toulouse Lautrec
" Wow, wow, wow, wow. What a sensational night! Harp Bazaar were AWESOME and we loved having them at the Lantern Jazz Club "
Lantern Jazz Club, Tom Early, London
" A high energy, joyous adventure into the music of Django Reinhardt, Cole Porter and Duke Ellington "
Brasserie Toulouse Lautrec, London