RECENTLY VIEWED ACTS
Indie Classical Cello Quartet
Favourites on the London music scene, our Indie Classical Cello Quartet brings together some of London’s most dynamic male cellists.
With an alternative, edgy and cool look, our talented classical musicians perform beautiful classic music, but not as you know it.
Breathing new life into this stunning instrument, our event cellists mix contemporary indie and alternative hits into their classical set lists for a fresh and exciting contemporary cello music experience.
Expect to hear popular favourites from the 1970s up to present day, reimagined in new, innovative arrangements for contemporary cello music.
As a new breed of classical musicians and cellists come to the fore, the popularity of contemporary cello music is becoming increasingly desired in wider popular culture.
Jumping on this movement, our event cellists are on a mission to share their sound with new audiences.
Four cellos create a full and resonant sound without the need to rely on backing tracks or technological enhancement, offering a natural, warm and lyrical sound.
Each classically trained, our cello players have years of professional experience playing for a diverse range of events including concerts, openings, private events and more, as well as recording their own EP.
A fantastic choice for weddings and high-end events and functions, our classical musicians can offer stunning instrumental entertainment for a range of atmospheres and moods.
Just at home on the lawn of a private garden party as they are in a grand concert hall, our event cellists will work with you to build the perfect set list and atmosphere for the energy of your event.
With their musical talents spanning a diverse range of genres from classical to contemporary, indie rock and tango to Scandinavian folk, there’s sure to be something for every audience.
Just one of the professional string ensembles we hold on our books, why not explore the other event cellists on our extensive roster.
To book our talented Indie Classical Cello Quartet, get in touch with our team of Entertainment Experts.
- Allegri Miserere (Renaissance choral)
- Bach Air On the G string (popular classical)
- Bach Ich Ruf zu Dir Herr Iesu Christ (baroque transcription of organ prelude)
- Debussy La Fille aux cheveux de lin (19th century classical)
- Elgar Nimrod from Enigma Variations (popular classical)
- Guerrero O Domine Iesu Christe (Renaissance choral)
- Holst Venus from The Planets (popular classical)
- Pachelbel Canon in D (popular classical)
- Purcell Faerie Queen Suite (early baroque)
- Contemporary Classical
- Einaudi I Giorni
- Pärt Fratres
- Arcade Fire Tunnels
- Radiohead Burn the Witch (for cello quartet and soprano)
- Radiohead Motion Picture Soundtrack
- Norwegian traditional folk Old Rheinlender from Sønndala
- Piazzolla Libertango
" Their sound is so special. The first time i heard them I cried. "
Laura Mvula, British Songwiter and Pianist