Italian Singer & Guitarist
Incorporating stylings from Portuguese, Brazilian and Spanish musical schools, this traditional acoustic duo met in London and were united by their passion for romantic Italian songs.
Revisiting classic melodies and giving them a distinctive twist, our Italian singer will wow guests with the delicacy and beauty of her vocals. A virtuoso guitarist, our acoustic musician is praised for his animated performances and mastery of the seductive sounds of South Italy.
Conjuring images of summer days by the sea, this Italian guitar duo are the perfect entertainment option for those wishing to create a relaxed atmosphere at weddings, bars, restaurants and acoustic evenings. Also able to learn songs on request, our covers artists will adapt to the requirements of your event to ensure that your day is extra special. For more information about hiring Italian Singer & Guitarist for your next event contact our knowledgeable staff at Scarlett Entertainment Italy today.
This romantic Italian duo make a fantastic addition to exhibitions, trade shows and any other event where you would like a roaming musical act. Due to their minimal set-up requirements, our acoustic pair can easily move around your venue, serenading guests and drawing attention to your stall or product.
- Piove – Domenico Modugno
- Roma Nun Fa la Stupida Stasera – traditional
- Non Arrossire – Giorgio Gaber
- Un Anno D’Amore – Mina
- Guarda Che Luna – Fred Buscaglione
- Ti Ricorderai – Luigi Tenco
- E la Chiamano Estate – Bruno Martino
- Na Voce, Na Chitarra e o Poco e Luna – traditional
- Storia D’amore – Adriano Celentano
- La voce del Silenzio – Mina
- Se Telefonando – MIna
- Il Cielo in Una Stanza – Gino Paoli
- O Sole Mio – traditional
- Ritornerai – Bruno Lauzi
- Grande Grande Grande – Mina
- Volare – Domenico Modugno
- Reginella – traditional
- Senza Fine – Gino Paoli
- Estate – Bruno Martino