RECENTLY VIEWED ACTS
Live Acoustic Duo UK
Book our sensational live acoustic duo for classy, laid back and highly impressive live music. The very adaptable singer and guitarist are compact and very professional. They have various line up options available with a huge and diverse repertoire of songs as well as the highly skilled looping guitarist who makes the duo’s sound far bigger than you could imagine.
Whether it is to bring background ambiance or an evening’s focal point, our wonderful live acoustic duo are a perfect live music entertainment option for a wide range of events. As just a singer and guitarist, their set-up is very small meaning they can perform in quite small spaces but always deliver a big sound. The male and female duo are perfect for providing live music for wedding ceremonies and wedding receptions, restaurants, drinks parties, special events, private parties and outdoor occasions.
The live acoustic duo have a very large repertoire of songs in genres spanning jazz, soul, folk and pop music. They can tailor their setlist to suit client requirements or for the old of the event. Our singer and guitarist can offer a far more exciting live music show that standard acoustic duos thanks to they sound layering. The looping guitarist is able to layer percussive beats, guitar lines and textures using live-looping technology resulting in fuller sounding songs and an impressive sound from a two-piece.
The looping guitarist and female singer can add additional musicians to their live performance too. Bookable as a trio they will add a percussionist or you can turn the live acoustic duo into a four or five piece band with drums, keyboards and bass guitar.
Speak to our team of entertainment experts to book the amazing male and female duo for your upcoming event.
- American Boy - Estelle
- Black Horse & Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall
- Domino - Jessie J
- Forget You - Cee Lo Green
- Make You Feel My Love - Adele
- Mercy – Duffy
- Naïve – Kooks
- Pack Up – Eliza Doolittle
- Rehab - Amy Winehouse
- Take Your Mama - Scissor Sisters
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- At Last – Etta James
- How Long Will I Love You - Ellie Goulding
- Let's Stay Together - Al Green
- Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
- You Got A Friend - James Taylor
- Black or White – Michael Jackson
- Higher & Higher - Jackie Wilson
- I Want You Back - Jackson 5
- Lovely Day - Bill Withers
- Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
- Signed Sealed Delivered – Stevie Wonder Superstition –Stevie Wonder
- Walking On Sunshine - Katrina & The Waves
- Working Day & Night - Michael Jackson
- Soul / Motown / 1970s:
- Black & Gold - Sam Sparro
- Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
- Empire State Of Mind - Alicia Keys
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk
- Marry You - Bruno Mars
- Mr Brightside - Killers
- Price Tag – Jessie J
- Put Your Records On – Corinne Bailey Rae
- Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
- Treasure - Bruno Mars
- Classic Favourites:
- Dreams – Fleetwood Mac
- Lean On Me - Bill Withers
- Songbird - Fleetwood Mac/Eva Cassidy
- Time After Time - Eva Cassidy
- Pop / Modern:
- Heard It Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
- Isn't She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
- Little Lies – Fleetwood Mac
- Piece Of My Heart - Erma Franklin
- Shake Your Body Down - Jackson 5
- The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
- What's Going On - Marvin Gaye
- Young Hearts Run Free - Candi Staton
" We were so happy with our choice of music for our wedding. Robyn was in contact beforehand and we agreed our first dance and extra playing time. They arrived early to set up which made us feel very comfortable when the day was so busy. We would highly recommend them. Many of our guests commented and loved the music "
" You were perfect. So many of our guests were asking for your name and where we found you. The first half was so chilled and you read the venue so well, then the second half it seemed as though the dance floor was never empty. "
" Thanks so much for playing at our Walk For a Cause Annual Fundraiser. The guests all loved your performance, as did the committee and we really appreciated you coming. Book the date in your diary for next year, we’d love to have you back again! "
Walk For A Cause
" I'm looking forward to having you back to perform at our awards in January. You went down a storm last time. "