RECENTLY VIEWED ACTS
Live RnB Party Band USA
An outstanding Live RnB Party Band USA that brings soul music and heaps of personality to every event our event band are the ultimate corporate entertainment for all occasions looking for a high energy party band.
Our award winning funk, soul, and R&B ensemble offer completely customisable live event music that is perfect for a wide range of events from weddings to corporate events, private parties, grand openings, gala dinners and more.
Offering diverse line ups that suit a variety of events our Live RnB Party Band USA have adapted their style and repertoire to a variety of ensemble configurations from small line ups to seven piece event bands right through to high impact 10 piece bands.
Our Live RnB Party Band USA have many accolades to their name including; The Knot Best of Weddings Hall of Fame, Wedding Wire Couples’ Choice Awards, Gigmasters Five Star Member and more.
With over 10 years of experience this stellar Live RnB Party Band USA is the perfect addition to any event looking for soul music, good vibes and outstanding vocals. Our line ups consist of the following instruments; vox, horn, bass, guitar, keys, drums, vocals.
A Live RnB Party Band USA who boast diverse line ups and ensembles that allows you to choose your vocalists and line ups making for completely customisable corporate entertainment that can be tailored to every occasion. With heaps of energy and passion this event band boast soul music that is of the highest quality.
Our Live RnB Party Band USA produce all of their media 100% live meaning no studio tricks or karaoke backing tracks, what you see is what you get with this exceptional Live RnB Party Band USA.
To book our Live RnB Party Band USA or for more information about corporate entertainment and booking soul music contact our Entertainment Specialists today.
- Alicia Keys - Empire State of Mind
- Amy Winehouse - Valerie
- Ariana Grande - Into You
- Average White Band - Pick Up The Pieces
- Beyonce - Love On Top
- Beyonce - Irreplaceable
- Billy Joel - Only the Good Die Young
- Bob Marley - Three Little Birds
- Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer
- Cheryl Lynn - Got To Be Real
- Mary J. Blige - Family Affair
- Rihanna feat. Drake - Work
- Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines
- Sister Sledge - We Are Family
- Smokey Robinson - The Tracks of My Tears
- Snoop Dogg - What's My Name
- Stevie Wonder - I Just Called to Say I Love You
- The Rolling Stones - Start Me Up
- The Temptations - Just My Imagination
- The Temptations - Papa Was A Rolling Stone
- The Weeknd - I Feel It Comin'
- The Whispers - Rock Steady
- Tina Turner - Proud Mary
- Tom Waits - Jersey Girl
- TwoPac - California Love
- Usher - DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love
- Usher - Yeah!
- Van Morrison - Sweet Thing
- Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance
- Whitney Houston - How Will I Know
- Whitney Houston - Saving All My Love For You
- Wilson Pickett - Mustang Sally
- ...And many more!
- Alicia Keys - Fallin'
- Aretha Franklin - Think
- Ashanti - Foolish
- Avicii - Wake Me Up
- Beyonce Run The World (Girls)
- Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine
- Bob Marley - Stir It Up
- Bobby Brown - My Prerogative
- Cheerleader - Omi
- Corinne Bailey Rae -Put Your Records On
- Michael Jackson - Beat It
- Roberta Flack - Killing Me Softly With His Song
- Sam Cooke - Another Saturday Night
- Sly & The Family Stone - Dance To The Music
- Snoop Dogg - Gin & Juice
- Stevie Wonder - Higher Ground
- Al Green - I'm Still In Love With You
- The Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the Devil
- The Temptations - My Girl
- The Temptations - The Things You Do
- The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face
- Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
- Tina Turner - River Deep Mountain High
- Tower of Power - Down To The Nightclub
- Usher - Caught Up
- Usher - Scream
- Van Morrison - Moondance
- Van Morrison - Wild Night
- Whitney Houston - Exhale - Shoop Shoop
- Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody
- Wilson Pickett - In the Midnight Hour
- Wilson Pickett - Land Of 1000 Dances
- The Rolling Stones - Jumpin' Jack Flash
" They were incredible. The band and management were extremely thorough, professional, and easy to deal with. They were on top of all the details, making things easy for us. Most importantly, they put on an absolutely amazing show. The music and the energy of the band were awesome. "
Jonathan P - Wedding
" I think every single one of our guests came up to me on the wedding night and said 'Who is this band? They are amazing!' They learned the Cat Power song 'Sea of Love' for us for our first dance and I swear it was magic when they played it. Even more beautiful than I could've imagined. And they're so FUN! The singers were all dancing while they were singing and they had smiles on their faces the whole time "
Kendall P - Wedding
" They played at our wedding reception and the music was fantastic - fun, soulful and energetic. Equally important, however, was their great customer service during the stressful planning phase leading up to our wedding date "
Michael T - Wedding
" The band was an amazing addition to our wedding reception. They were easy to work with, super professional, and played with so much energy and enthusiasm that our guests couldn't stop dancing. Even weeks after our wedding, one of the first things that our guests tell us about our wedding is how much they loved them. The music was incredible and they kept the energy up all night. "
Stu W - Wedding