RECENTLY VIEWED ACTS
Magician Randy is performer, producer and educator of magic. He is a frequent performer at Monday Night Magic, New York’s longest running off Broadway magic show, and has performed at the world famous Magic Castle. He has amazed and performed for audiences from New York to Hollywood.
Randy considers magic as much more than just entertainment. He wants to expand your mind... get you to look at things from a different angle... and explore a bit of what the term "diversity" truly means. The show is wildly entertaining, excitingly original, and PG clean.
Incorporating magic into your corporate event will help your team have fun, learn new skills and come together as a team. Either as a team energizer; to kick off a brainstorming session; or to help open minds in preparation for a training session - Randy can fulfil your corporate events needs with one or all of the following:
Magic Workshop: Interactive experiences that use magic as metaphor for parallels in work life. It is designed to give participants a new perspective, demonstrates how to be “in the moment” when interacting with others, encourages active listening and helps builds trust. Magic workshops are great for team building and training events.
Platform Magic is an on stage performance and is great for sales meetings, team meetings, corporate banquets, training sessions and award events. It features story telling, comedy and participation from the audience. Think of it as the perfect icebreaker to help kick start your evening’s theme!
Strolling Magic is entertainment that moves in, around and throughout your event, As Randy mingle and delights your guests, his close-up and interactive magic becomes a great conversation starter for your team members. This is a great way to make your event memorable!
President Obama thought enough of Randy to ask him to perform at the military's prestigious "Salute to Heroes Inaugural Banquet and Ball!" Come discover for yourself, the "New Face of Magic!"
- Florida Community College South Jacksonville FL
- Neumann College Aston PA
- Penn State University State College PA
- University of Florida Gainsville FL
- Caesars Palace Poconos PA
- The Magic Castle Los Angeles CA
- Organizations & Events:
- Episcopal Community Services
- Foundations Organization
- Philadelphia Flyers
- African American Museum of Philadelphia
- Art Noir Art Gallery
- Café Latte Cheltenham Square Mall
- Glaxo Smith Kline
- Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers
- October Gallery
- Philadelphia Housing Authority
- US Liability Inc
- Television & Radio:
- Y-100 Fm Radio Station Philadelphia PA
- College & Universities Events:
- Franklin College Franklin IN
- Penn State Schuykill Schuykill Haven PA
- Sul Ross State University Alpine TX
- Valencia Community College West Orlando FL
- Clubs & Resorts:
- Monday Night Magic New York NY
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Omega Omega
- The Franklin Institute
- Philadelphia Sixers
- University City Arts League
- Company & Corporate Events:
- American Red Cross
- Bucks County Carpet
- Commerce Bank
- Mercadien Group
- Philadelphia Health Management Corporation
- Something To Do Foundation
- NBC 10 Philadelphia PA
- College of Magic South Africa
" That was great it took me back to my childhood, when I believed anything is possible. "
Montee Evans, Concerned Black Men Inc.
" He is a gifted young man, magic is truly his calling, I think what he does is real. "
Zelice Roache, University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing
" Thank YOU! You were terrific! In fact, Whitney said you were her favorite of the three magicians. Here's wishing you continued success "
Patty Satalia WPSU Penn State University
" He did an amazing job. Everyone wanted him to spend more time at the event. He is great with all age groups. "
Annie Mathies, Thomas Jefferson Hospital
" Oh My God!! We loved him!! We cannot stop talking about him. It was amazing. I must be dumb because I can not figure out how he did his tricks. I was sitting like 6 inches from him; it was amazing.I am speechless. We are using you for all our future parties. No question. "