RECENTLY VIEWED ACTS
Pop Opera Countertenor: Cezar
Cezar is arguably one of the most dynamic and original pop opera artists in the world. Gifted with a unique and extremely flexible voice, he can approach opera, pop-opera, and jazz in the same repertoire, with great ease and spectacular flair.
Pop Opera Singer Cezar has received a number of prestigious musical awards including: Francisco Vinas of Barcelona (The Best Counter-tenor), Competizione dell”Opera of Dresda (The First Prize), Riccardo Zandonai of Riva de Garda (The Jury Special Prize), just to name a few.
He has also recorded many baroque operas: Il trionfo di Clelia by Gluck (MDG), Amor Oriental : Handel alla turca (Sony Classics), Ottone in Villa by Vivaldi (Brilliant Classics), among others. He is currently busy touring around the world, performing solo or collaborating with other high profile artists. His performances are in huge demand with theatres, concerts, TV shows and corporate events.
- Teatro Olimpico in Vicenza
- Berliner Philharmoniker and Istanbul Philharmonic
- Schlosstheater Neues Palais von Sanssouci in Potsdam
- the Corinth Festival and Athens Festival
- the Cuenca Festival
- Teatro La Fenice in Venice
- Theatre du Chatelet in Paris
- Croatian National Opera
- the Romanian Athenaeum Hall
- the MTO Festival in Milan
- Musikfestpiele Potsdam
- Bucharest Early Music Festival
- Opera de Lausanne