RECENTLY VIEWED ACTS
Rome Bike Tours
Rome Bike Tours offer a fun and enjoyable way of exploring the city and making the most of your stay in one of the most Iconic city’s in the world. The guided bike tours offer the very best of Rome sightseeing within a short timescale. Rome bike tours supplies all participants with a bike and helmet, and on two of the routes they also include a packed lunch.
This two wheeled tour lets you get up close and personal with the environment and see many of the sights and delights Rome has to offer but in a short timescale, meaning you really get the most out of your stay. Rome bike tours features professional guides who know the city inside out. They are available speaking in Italian, English, French, Spanish, German and Russian.
There are three different guided bike tours on offer ranging from three to six hours long:
- Appian Way and Aqueducts Park: Six hour long tour, approximately 24km, visiting ancient monuments, natural beauties and roman ruins. Lunch is included
- Bike tour of Rome - Highlights of Rome the squares and fountains: Three hours long guided bike tour, approximately 15km, exploring some of Rome’s iconic locations and tourist attractions.
- Rome one day bike tour: City Centre and Panoramic Views: This tour is a full day around the city centre. You will cycle along the riverside of the Tiber, explore side roads and alleyways and visit tourist attractions along the way. lunch is included
If you’re interested in Rome sightseeing via two wheeled tourism, contact our team of destination experts at Scarlett Entertainment. They will be more than happy to help you book this Rome tour and discuss the full details of the activity.
• Bikes are supplied
• Three different routes available
• Lunch included on longer routes
• Mulitlingual guides