RECENTLY VIEWED ACTS
Rope Skipping Team
The Singapore based rope skipping group perform breathtaking shows that combine high energy dance and amazing physical feats for that guaranteed WOW factor.
This Jump Rope Dance Act uses skipping ropes in a ‘Double Dutch’ style, whilst performing perfectly choreographed tricks and dance moves in a slick and stylish show that will entertain and enthrall guests.
A standalone skipping show typically lasts 10 to 30 minutes.
Rachel is the holder of the most rope skipping records in the Singapore Book of Records:
- "One Minute of Fame" Kids Central TV Grand Finals 2006
- National Day Parade Fringe Celebration TV news interview, August 2006
- HPB Guinness Book of World Record attempt TV news interview, August 2007
- Junior Olympics Games TV news interview September, 2008
- Okto Live! TV rope skipping challenge, November, 2008
- Lianhe Zao Bao / News newspaper ~ article featuring Ariel at the HPB Criss-Cross competition, 7 April 2009
- "One Minute of Fame" Okto TV Grand Finals 9 August 2009
- Opening act for the media conference for the President Star Charity live show 2009 (media coverage)
- President's Star Charity TV live show on 11th Oct 2009
- Okto Live! TV show on 13th Nov 2009
- One Moment Of Glory TV show on 9th, 16th and 23rd August 2010