Solo Singer: Sarah
Sarah is a talented, professional Wedding/ Function Singer with individual vocal style, great stage presence, vast experience, and a real passion for music and performance.
A captivating and entertaining performer, with an impressive vocal range that enables her to stun audiences with everything from; hard-hitting rock, right through to haunting ballads, soul, R&B and pop hits to fill the dance floor! With carefully selected material covering a wide range of modern-day favourites as well as older classics and original material. Sarah really delivers a breath of fresh air and a night to remember!
Female Vocalist Sarah has experience of providing live music and entertainment as a wedding / function singer to events in Marbella, Spain, such as; wedding receptions, wedding ceremonies, civil partnerships, corporate functions, special events, private functions, public events, birthday parties, office parties and anniversary parties. Along with making tonnes of appearances as a contract vocalist/ live singer at venues including; holiday parks, ships, festivals, hotels, promotional and charity events, social clubs, pubs and night clubs.
Sarah is equipped with her own top quality PA System, capable of playing small to large venues, lighting and effects systems... and lots of pairs of shoes!
To find out more about how to book contact our team of Entertainment Experts.
- Angel - Sarah Mclachlan
- Bitch - Meredith Brooks
- Brazen - Skunk Anansie
- Bubbly - Colbie Cailat
- Don't Speak - No Doubt
- Empire State of Mind part 2 - Alicia Keys
- Fields of Gold - Eva Cassidy
- Forgiven - Alanis Morissette
- Heaven (candlelight remix) - DJ Sammy
- Hot n Cold - Katy Perry
- I Don't Want To Miss a Thing - Aero Smith
- I Think We're Alone Now - Tiffany
- I'll stand By You - The Pretenders
- If I Were a Boy - Beyonce
- Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri
- Livin' on a Prayer - Bon Jovi
- Memories - Within Temptation
- Moving on up - M-people
- One- U2
- Only Girl (in the World) - Rihanna
- Perfect - Alanis Morissette
- Please Don't Leave Me - Pink
- Right Through You - Alanis Morissette
- Rolling In The Deep - Adele
- Run to You - Bryan Adams
- Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles
- She's Not There - Santana
- Someone Like You - Adele
- Standing in the Way of Control - Gossip
- Streets Have No Name - U2
- Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams
- Teardrops - The 411
- The Only Thing - Bryan Adams
- There you'll Be - Faith Hill
- True Colours - Cindy Lauper
- Uninvited - Freemasons
- Walk Away - Kelly Clarkson
- What a Feeling - Irene Cara
- Who Knew - P!nk
- Wish I was a Punk Rocker - Sandi Thom
- You Might Need Somebody - Shola Ama
- You'll See - Madonna/ Susan Boyle
- Young Hearts Run Free - Candi Staton
- Zombie - The Cranberries
- Ave Maria - Beyonce
- Black Velvet - Alannah Myles
- Bring me to Life - Evanescence
- Crazy - Patsy Cline
- Don't Stop Believing - Journey
- Eternal Flame - The Bangles
- Firework - Katy Perry
- Halo - Beyonce
- Holding Out For a Hero - Bonnie Tyler
- Hot Stuff - Donna Summer
- I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry
- I will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
- I'm So Excited - Pointer Sisters
- I'm Outta Love - Anastacia
- Listen To Your Heart - Roxette
- Make You Feel My Love - Adele
- Mother of Mine - Hayley Westenra
- My Immortal - Evanescence
- One Hand in my Pocket - Alanis Morissette
- Paparazzi - Lady Gaga
- Pieces of Me - Ashlee Simpson
- Release Me - Agnes
- Right To Be Wrong - Joss Stone
- Run - Snow Patrol
- Russian Roulette - Rihanna
- Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon
- Show me Heaven - Maria Mckee
- Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
- Stop Crying Your Heart Out - Oasis
- Stuck In The Middle - Stealers Wheel
- Sweet Child Of Mine - Guns and Roses
- Teenage Kicks - The Undertones
- The Power of Love - Jennifer Rush
- Too lost in You - Sugababes
- U & Ur Hand - Pink
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- Weak As I Am - Skunk Anansie
- When Love Takes Over - Kelly Rowland
- Wild Horses - Susan Boyle / Rolling stones
- You Had Me - Joss Stone
- You Oughta Know - Alanis Morissette
- You've got the Love - Florence and the Machine
- Your Song - Ellie Goulding
" We would like to thank you for joining us at our wedding and providing the entertainment. We could not have asked for anything else, you made our night perfect, all the guests enjoyed themselves as you could have guessed by the amount of people on the dance floor. You have an amazing voice and gave us everything that we could have dreamed of thank you once again "
Kitley House, Yealmpton
" Just a huge thank you for singing at our service on Saturday. We could hear you from in signing the register and enjoyed every bit. So many people have since commented on how lovely you sounded and they were spot on. A big thank you for also learning our requested song in the short amount of time. You are truly talented. Thanks again. "
Lee and Chantel Daytime Set - Wedding Singer during Wedding Ceremony - Exeter
" I just love your voice!, and you have a personality to match. It’s so nice to have something different here, and the audience really got involved. "
Perran Sands Holiday Centre, Perranporth
" ... a guaranteed audience-pleaser. That she lists in her possible set, covers by bands such as Skunk Anansie and Florence and the Machine means that, with Sarah, you get a singer who is clearly thinking about her material and not just trotting out the same old standards. As her Paignton set proved, she's bang up to date, has a fine voice, and is 'willing to travel'. "
Published review by Derek Smith - 'The Stage' Magazine
" My husband and I would love to thank you for the fantastic set you performed at our wedding. You were so friendly and accommodating, even learning a new song for our first dance. You got all ages on the dance floor and created such a wonderful atmosphere all our guests commented on how exceptional you were and how much fun they had. It was great to have the confidence in knowing a great job would be done, and defiantly getting value for money. We couldn't rate you highly enough. "
Wedding - Langdon Court, Down Thomas
" It was a great night, with many thanks to special guest Sarah, Our star cabaret! What a brilliant singer! "
Devon Social Group Spring Ball - Novotel, Plympton
" We would like to thank you for playing at our wedding reception, you really made the night amazing. When we first heard you at a wedding fair we knew instantly that we wanted you for our wedding, although it took a while to realise it was Sarah singing and not just the original track playing (yes she is that good). Thank you for learning our first dance song too, it turned out great. We have been to a few gigs since, which brings back special memories of the wedding, especially if our song is performed again. "
Wedding - The Bedford Hotel, Tavistock
" Just listened to the new track, it was amazing... I think the best bit of my wedding day was listening to you sing "
Wedding - The New Continental Hotel
" You were fantastic! Everyone said how much they enjoyed your performance; I guess that was obvious from how packed the dance floor was! "
Pentillie Castle, St. Mellion, Saltash
" Sarah’s smooth silky vocals and sassy aura are the perfect blend for a great night’s entertainment "
Grosvenor Casino, Plymouth City Centre
" You made everyone feel welcomed and made the whole thing so memorable! Amazing performance.. Thank you so much for making my evening special "
Mosquito Sailing Club – Torpoint