RECENTLY VIEWED ACTS
Soulful Party Band UK
Get ready to dance the night away with our top-shelf funk and soul party band. This accomplished covers band have experience playing with some of the world’s biggest names, including Stevie Wonder, Shirley Bassey and Boys II Men.
The group showcases the vocal talents of two superlative singers, with the shared vocal range enabling them to cover a huge diversity of material as well as produce spine-tingling harmonies.
Backing them up are some of the UK’s top session players. The line-up covers all the sounds a band needs: bass, guitar, kit, saxophone and keys. The keyboard has samples that enable your favourite pop tunes to sound authentic whilst allowing the band to stamp it with their own musical authority, creating an all-round aura of classic and modern. The band come with a dedicated sound engineer to get your venue receiving the music as well as possible.
As well as their standard set of pop, funk, soul and Motown medleys, the group can offer clients specialist sets from other genres such as jazz, blues, reggae, RnB and even a bit of gospel. An acoustic set is perfect for quieter drinks receptions before the party really gets started.
Hugely versatile, our band is available in the following line-ups:
- A soulful jazz duo (singer + guitarist/keys)
- A soulful jazz trio (singer, guitarist/keys + drums)
- 2 singers, DJ + sax
- Soul/Motown/funk and R&B 5, 6 and 7-piece band
With swathes of high-profile bookings behind them, this band are used to entertaining crowds of any and all description - from a party for Sir Andy Murray to festival crowds. You can be assured of an upbeat, high-quality and dynamic performance that will engage any audience and get them to dance the night away. Much of the act is interactive, with call-and-response and choreography to mimic as large parts of the show.
The band’s repertoire covers all bases and can be performed as a collection of medleys - where favourites are given a shorter airing within a longer overall tune - or a standard party repertoire. The advantage of medleys is twofold: it’s unique, and not many bands are doing it, but it also appeals to young audiences who are used to EDM and tune mash-ups.
The more traditional party set will go down well at any wedding or party, and this band are equally comfortable playing for fifty guests or five-hundred.
Discover more of our funk and soul covers bands.
To book our Soulful Party Band UK, contact our team of entertainment coordinators today.
- Baby Love – The Supremes
- Blame It On the Boogie – Jackson 5
- Can’t Hurry Love – The Supremes
- Chain of Fools – Aretha Franklin
- Dancing In the Street – Martha & the Vandellas
- Do You Love Me – The Contours
- Domino - Jesse J
- Everybody Loves the Sunshine - Roy Ayers
- For Once in My Life – Stevie Wonder
- Forget You - Ce Lo Green
- Freak Out - Chic
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk
- Good Times - Chic
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- Heard it Through the Grapevine – Marvin Gaye
- Higher & Higher – Jackie Wilson
- How Sweet it is to Be Loved By You – Marvin Gaye
- I Wish - Stevie Wonder
- Jungle Boogie - Kool and the Gang
- Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
- Locked Out of Heaven - Bruno Mars
- Mercy - Duffy
- Ain’t No Mountain – Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
- Move On Up - Curtis Mayfield
- Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
- My Girl – The Temptations
- Never Too Much – Luther Vandross
- Pokerface - Lady Gaga
- Proud Mary – Tina Turner
- Reach Out – The Four Tops
- Rescue Me – Fontella Bass
- Respect – Aretha Franklin
- Say a Little Prayer – Aretha Franklin
- Shake Your Tail Feather – Ray Charles
- Signed Sealed Delivered –Stevie Wonder
- Sir Duke – Stevie Wonder
- Sky Full of Stars - Coldplay
- Soul Man - Wilson Pickett
- Soul Power - James Brown
- Stand By Me – Ben E. King
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder (Medley)
- Tik Tok - Kesha
- Upside Down – Diana Ross
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- Waiting All Night - Rudimental ft. Ella Eyre
- Wake Me Up - Avicii
- We Are Family – Sister Sledge
- Money – Barret Strong
- Stevie Wonder
- Shirley Bassey
- Jools Holland
- Paul O’Grady
- Beverly Knight
- Scott Colley
- Sarah Jane Morris
- Joy Rose
- The O2
- The Barbican
- Channel 4
- The Old Royal Naval College
- Eliza Dolittle
- Years and Years
- Simon Cowell
- Sheridan Smith
- Boys II Men
- Antonio Sanchez
- Jaques Morelenbaum
- Katie Leone
- The Roundhouse
- The Royal Festival Hall
- London’s Gherkin
" I would highly recommend this band. Fantastic musicians that did not fail to impress. "
Richard Andrews, Private Client
" The band were fantastic from start to finish! We could not rate them highly enough. Everybody said how wonderful they were! "
Andy Lilleker, Private Client
" Fantastic band - they were brilliant at my brother's wedding last year and brilliant again at my wedding this year. I highly recommend to anyone considering them. They were easy to deal with, accommodated our special requests, and got the party going and kept it going all night! "
Tegwen Morgan, Oxfordshire
" Wow! If anyone's looking for an amazing band, this is the one. Everything was brilliant! You never let up with the music and the whole day was amazing. I can't think of a single thing you could have done better, and all our guests felt the same. "