RECENTLY VIEWED ACTS
Wedding Function Band Wales
Comprised of some of the UK’s best session musicians, who each have years of experience in the music industry performing all over the world at prestigious events, this band is one of the UK’s most sought after function bands.
Members have performed at Glastonbury, V Festival, The Royal Albert Hall, The London Palladium, Wembley, The Millennium Stadium, O2 and The House Of Lords to name only a few prestigious venues. Together these talented musicians make up an incredible high-energy, professional and refreshingly stylish function band that is guaranteed to make your event fantastic from start to finish!
Experts at filling dance floors and creating an electric feel that will have everyone itching to get on their feet and throw some moves, they play from an extensive repertoire that covers the best of Pop, Motown and Rock classics old and new! With something for everyone, from Cee Lo Green, to Kings of Leon, to James Brown they will entertain a variety musical tastes – you can rest assured that people of all ages will be dancing and screaming for encores at the end of the night!
Counting major corporate companies like Sony, Tesco, Coca Cola, Debenhams, Cardiff Blues, London Broncos and Welsh Rugby Union amongst their clients, the band are no strangers to entertaining at larger events as well as intimate weddings. Able to tailor their performance to perfectly suit your event they will ensure that your event is completely special.
Enquire now and book today! What are you waiting for?
- Forget You – Cee Lo Green
- Locked Out Of Heaven – Bruno Mars
- Just Dance – Lady Gaga
- Domino – Jessie J
- Walking On Sunshine – Katrina & The Waves
- 9 to 5 – Dolly Parton
- Poker Face – Lady Gaga
- Only Girl In The World – Rihanna
- Rolling In The Deep – Adele
- Crazy – Gnarles Berkely
- Price Tag – Jessie J
- Billie Jean – Michael Jackson
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- Never Forget you – Noissettes
- Bad Romance – Lady Gaga
- I Don't Feel Like Dancing – Scissor Sisters
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5
- Call Me Maybe – Carley Rae Jepson
- Love Machine – Girls Aloud
- Don't Stop Moving - S Club 7
- Nothings Gonna Stop Us Now – Starship
- Moving On Up – M People
- Man! I Feel Like A Woman – Shania Twain
- Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol
- Everything – Michael Buble
- Best of Pop!
- Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
- Higher & Higher – Jackie Wilson
- Car Wash – Rose Royce
- Superstitious – Stevie Wonder
- I Feel Good – James Brown
- Signed Sealed Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- You Can't Hurry Love – Supremes
- My Girl – Temptations
- Stand By Me – Ben E King
- For All You Rockers!
- Don't Stop Believing – Journey
- Sex On Fire – Kings Of Leon
- Livin On A Prayer – Bon Jovi
- Dude Looks Like A Lady – Aerosmith
- Summer Of 69 – Bryan Adams
- All Right Now – Free
- Don't Stop – Fleetwood Mac
- Mama Told Me Not To Come – Tom Jones & Stereophonics
- Don't Stop me Now - Queen
- Rocking All Over The World – Status Quo
- New Sensation - INXS
- Addicted To Love – Robert Palmer
- Let's Stick Together – Bryan Ferry
- Motown Lovers!
" The best thing we did was book this band! People haven't stopped talking about how good the band was at our wedding. The first dance, which you learned for us, was brilliant and the music the band played had our guests dancing all night. It really was a night to remember. Thank you so much for a cracking evening, the perfect end to our perfect day! "
John & Claire Buxton, Reading
" People have not stopped raving about your performance at our function two weeks ago. You were fantastic! "
Alan Carter, Corporate Christmas Party
" Thank you so much for playing at our wedding. We were totally amazed at your professionalism and communication leading us to the day. You were all so friendly and obliging to our needs. You exceeded our expectations for our 1st dance, Nicci sang this live. It took me a while to realise. This proves how good you all are. Everyone was commenting throughout the evening on how good you were. Thank you so much again, you really made our wedding day complete. "
Nigel & Sue Dyer, Worthing
" WOW! Not able to say much more than that, as we are still speechless! The variation of musical tastes went down a storm and people are still talking about how fantastic you were 1 month on. (Crazy In Love has been mentioned a lot!) You really made our big day perfect and we can't thank you enough!!! "
Dean & Kate Evans, South Wales
" Well... Let's start by saying what an amazing night. Thank you so for all you did. We watched our first dance on the video and it gave me shivers down my spine. Good luck with your next venture! "
Michael & Rebecca Parry