RECENTLY VIEWED ACTS
Contact Juggler Stewart
Stewart is a highly skilled contact juggler with a unique ability to manipulate multiple crystal balls with over 12 years professional experience. In the last decade Stewart has performed all over the world including a commission by Chanel in Shanghai at an exclusive cocktail party. Thousands of event guests, corporate clients, festival attendants, members of the public and cruise ship passengers have been entertained his unusual display of dapper dexterity.
Glass balls one after the other seamlessly appear as if by magic with a weightless illusion giving the appearance of liquid. Stewart’s audiences regularly describe his skill as ‘smooth, beautiful, Thai Chi like, skillful, hypnotic, and astounding.’
- Commissioned for Micha Bergese for OV
- Savoy Hotel
- Tower Bridge
- Somerset House
- No1 Mayfair
- London Eye
- Mediterranean (cruise)
- Dubai shopping festival 2003
- Pippa Middleton
- Boris Johnson
- Brian May
- Some commissions and performances:
- 1 year performing on international cruise contract with specially composed contemporary music.
- 4 min show commissioned by Chanel for launch of Chromatic watch in Shanghai.
- Short performances at Siemens trade fair Istanbul
- 100 + walkabout performances in Mall Of The Emirates Dubai
- Dinner Galas at:
- The Gherkin
- Natural History
- Wallace Collection
- Millbank Tower
- Palm Beach Casino Mayfair
- Café De Paris
- Hilton Hotel Park Lane
- Caribbean (cruise)
- Dubai Mall Of The Emirates 2006
- Celebrity audiences:
- Robin Williams
- Elijah Wood
- And Anita Dobson
" Very skilled. "
" The mans got serious skills. one to watch. "
" Stewart stole the show….a multi-sensory one-man extravaganza that sent the crowd’s lower jaws onto the table "
" Fascinating rhythms which the audience and I loved "
" Stewart was a pleasure to work with and quickly grasped what our client wanted to portray, working with them to create a fun and memorable presentation - thanks for your professionalism in supplying such a talented nice guy! "
" An incredible display of co-ordination, rhythm and dapper dexterity. "
The Erotic Review