RECENTLY VIEWED ACTS
Sensational Sushi Workshop
Delight your party with our Sensational Sushi Workshop, the perfect team building activity and fun group experience for your team incentive trip. Our creative workshop offers the ideal solution for your customised entertainment in the UK.
Invite your guests to master the art of preparing authentic Sushi! We deliver hands-on Private Sushi cooking lessons by our professional chef, Keiko. Discover how you could easily prepare Sushi in a few Hours, learning expert skills and tricks of the trade!
Provide an incentive trip to remember with our incredible hands-on Sushi workshop! Your party will relish in creating a traditional food, known worldwide for it’s colourful aesthetic and flavoursome ingredients.
Our custom-designed creative workshop is an ideal team building activity, delivering the perfect fun group experience, offering your party the unique opportunity to learn the techniques needed to become a real sushi chef!
Learn the best kept secrets of how to create the finest sushi with a workshop that is truly authentic, allowing your corporate group to customise Sushi rolls to their personal taste, delivering unforgettable customised entertainment!
Your private Sushi chef will ensure that your party learn how to prepare the dishes with traditional ingredients that fit with specific dietary requirements, with the opportunity to customise for your tailored occasion, delivering the perfect thematic event for your corporate hospitality in the UK.
Your guests will take great pleasure in impressing future dinner guests after learning step by step how to make tasty Sushi with practical information from our tutor.
After the preparation, there will be a chance to sit down, share and enjoy your Sushi rolls over some traditional beverages!
We offer a choice of two exclusive workshops that incorporate the following:
Master Sushi Class
Duration - 3 hours
Location - Either at our private Sushi kitchen or in your own kitchen
Workshop includes making 45-50 pieces of sushi rolls and Nigiri
- Learn how to prepare the perfect Sushi rice, washing, cooking and mixing.
- How to cook your own Sushi vinegar seasoning
- How to add more flavour umami to prepare delicious sushi rice
- Learn how to make six types of Sushi
- How to prepare vegetables, and raw fish filling for Sushi Maki roll how to make big Sushi rolls Sushi inside out roll, thin hosomaki roll hand roll
- Fish cutting techniques using Salmon and Tuna
- How to slice Raw fish for Nigiri sushi
- How to make sushi nigiri, and gunkan sushi
- Basic sashimi slicing method using salmon and Tuna (Fine Quality finest fish from the same fish monger Nobu uses)
- How to prepare tiger prawns for nigiri sushi Salmon nigiri, Tuna Nigiri, Prawn Nigiri, Gunkan sushi
- Raw fish and hygiene
- How to identify freshness to eat raw
- Sushi etiquette
- Step by step Sushi guide with photos, and Japanese shops’ addresses in London
Private Gourmet Sashimi & Sushi Class
Duration - 3 hours
Location - Either at our private sushi kitchen or in your own kitchen
All of our ingredients are included – Sashimi fish is from the same fish monger as the famous London eatery Nobu uses
This Private Sashimi & Sushi class is popular among clients who would like to learn how to prepare sashimi, Japanese style carpaccio, tartar. You’ll learn how to prepare Sashimi in this course with a few advanced sushi rolls, Slicing technique of raw fish with salmon, tuna and learn how to fillet sea bass, or sea bream
- How to prepare Sushi rice
- How to prepare Sushi seasoning with umami
- Intermediate slicing technique of raw fish with salmon, tuna and thin slice of sea bass or sea bream
- How to prepare daikon radish for sashimi presentation
- How to make ponzu sauce
- make sashimi salmon, tuna, and sea bass
- Sea bass carpaccio
- Tasty Tuna tartar with Japanese spice with Lime
- How to make dragon rolls, and rainbow rolls
- Spider rolls
- How to prepare Nigiri
Contact us at Scarlett Entertainment & Events today to talk about booking our Sensational Sushi Workshop for your corporate team day or personalised event.