RECENTLY VIEWED ACTS
Josh loves sports and loves performing at sporting events. With 9 gold medals in the world championships of juggling, Josh is one of the best jugglers in the world. He has tailored his juggling act to incorporate tennis balls, rackets, and ball cans. This makes his act perfect for any tennis event that needs to be made even more memorable.
Josh began juggling at an after school circus program in Normal, Illinois. After his freshman year of high school he moved to Malibu, California. It was in high school when Josh started taking juggling more seriously and began competing in the world championships. Josh continues to compete and has taken home a total of 9 gold medals from the World Juggling Federation and International Jugglers’ Association competitions.
Josh recently graduated from Eastern University with a degree in entrepreneurial studies and a focus in marketing. He currently resides in Los Angeles, California and is a full-time professional juggler. In addition to athletic events Josh also performs at corporate events, colleges, resorts, and on television. His previous corporate clients include Pepsi, Microsoft, Chase Bank, and AT&T.
- Clinic: Juggling is a skill that increases hand-eye coordination gives you faster reflexes and is a healthy activity that anyone can learn. But you need a good teacher. Josh has taught all levels of juggling from introduction classes at elementary schools to advanced workshops at the International Jugglers’ Association convention. Kids and adults will have a great time learning this amazing skill.
- “Flash Act”: This fast-paced high energy act is perfect to open a tournament or to keep fans entertained in between matches. The juggling of 7 tennis balls 5 rackets and lots of other athletically demanding tricks make this routine a real crowd pleaser.
- Comedy Juggling Show: Josh combines his world-class juggling with comedy audience participation and a little danger to create a very fun and exciting stage show.
- Walk Around Entertainment: Josh doesn't need to have all eyes on him to perform. He is very experienced in performing “walk-around” entertainment. Josh can walk around the site casually interacting with guests and keeping everyone happy. Or have Josh welcome the guests by having him stationed at the entrance at the start of the day.
- Chase Bank
- History Channel
- University of Dayton
- University of Iowa
- Penn State University
- Virginia Tech
- The Los Angeles Lakers
- University of Connecticut
- Eastern University
- New Mexico State
- Pepperdine University
- Temple University