RECENTLY VIEWED ACTS
Vocal Harmony Trio
The all-era vocal harmony trio! These girls harness the charm of the golden age with a glamourous, yet fresh image and fill each room with a fusion of smoky interwoven harmonies and vibrant, symphonic rhythms.
The group formed in 2013 and have since taken off in a flurry of vintage garments and sultry harmonies, performing all over the UK. They have been seen in residence at Quaglino’s, The Lucky Pig and are frequently seen performing at exclusive member’s clubs such as The Groucho. They are regulars on Soho Radio and have even written and recorded a jingle for the Bernie Katz show. With performances for Rolls Royce and Bentley at The Dorchester, to featuring on 'Made in Chelsea', these girls are sure to have you on your feet whiling the night away.
Their versatility has seen them entertain at a huge variety of events, performing a Capella sets, to playing with a jazz trio, to offering a more acoustic set up with just guitar and cajon. They tailor their set and performance to each client and venue, offering a completely bespoke
To add this special act to your event get in touch with our team of Entertainment Experts.
- Mad about the boy - Dinah Washington
- Dance me to the end of love – Madeleine Peyroux
- Why don’t you do right – Amy Irving
- Cry to me - Solomon Burke
- I put a spell on you - Nina Simone
- Your heart is as black as night - Melody Gardot
- Is you is or is you ain't - Louis Jordan
- Frank Sinatra Medley - Frank Sinatra
- 60’s – Modern Day
- One fine day – The Chiffons
- Otherwise – Morcheeba
- Crazy love – Van Morrison
- Want you back – Jackson 5 (A capella)
- Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison
- Goodnight Moon - Shivaree
- California Soul - Marlena Shaw
- Mr Big Stuff - Jean Knight
- Vintage Jazz
- Unintended/The first time ever I saw your face - Muse/Roberta Flac
- No diggity/Free Your Mind/Good man - Blackstreet/En Vogue/The Heavy
- Dude looks like a lady/Do it like a dude - Aerosmith/Jessie J
- Happy/I feel good/Runaway baby - Pharrell Williams/James Brown/Bruno Mars
- Runaway/Breakaway/Say something - The Corrs/Kelly Clarkson/A great big world ft Christina Aguilera
- Sail/Radioactive/My generation - AWOL nation/Imagine Dragons/The Who
- Funk my life up/Rhythm of life/Kids are alright - Paolo Nutini/Cy Coleman/Robbie Williams and Kylie Minogue
- Maneater/Female of the species/You know my name - Nelly Fertado/Space/Chris Cornell
- All day and all of the night/You really got me - The Kinks
- Destiny’s Child Medley - Destiny's Child
- Mash ups
- 'Made in Chelsea' TV feature
- Soho Radio
- Raffles Nightclub
- Sailor Jerry Rum
- Rosewood Hotel
- Rolls Royce
- The Groucho Club
- Press Nightclub
- 19 Events
- The Lucky Pig Cocktail Bar
" The girls were a huge hit at the RAC members book launch for Rolls Royce, and added an extra dose of glam to the evening! The songs and 1920’s style just fit perfectly and we look forward to working with them next year! "
19 Events for Rolls Royce
" …Sure, there's a nod to the female close harmonies of the swing and boogie era, but this was beautifully crafted and stylishly performed fresh music, with inspired song choices that are recognisable but still hit you from left field with the originality of their arrangements. With panache and sweetly mashed-up material offering tasteful surprises all around, we felt lucky to see them before their star has risen - and it will rise because boy can these girls sing! "
Justin Silver, The Groucho Club
" It is always a pleasure to have [them] play here. As a 1920's outfit, they fit the vibe of our bar perfectly and never fail to put in an excellent performance. With fantastic vocal harmonies and well crafted arrangements of songs old and new, they have that much sought after ability to get the whole audience on their feet! Without doubt one of the best acts we've had through our doors. "
Oz Wills, RISE46, Clapham
" These ladies ooze style and skill and have our crowds in a state of rapture all night. They have them dancing and singing along with their infectious music and timeless charm. With voices of angels and such cleverly arranged harmonies and beautifully delivered performances they have set the bar for class acts everywhere. We love them. "
Heather Ferguson, Events Manager, The Lucky Pig