RECENTLY VIEWED ACTS
Retro Surf Band
Aloha Afro Carribean music lovers! Don’t miss this opportunity to bring the good vibes of Hawaii to your upcoming event with our Retro Surf Band. Lead by a female vocalist who also plays the ukulele, the group is completed by one trombonist and one guitarist. These three talented retro musicians will add to your wedding, corporate event or festival the vintage Hawaiian style you’re looking to provide it with.
Their Hawaii-inspired show is a combination of swing, calypso, rock and roll and Afro Carribean music designed to satisfy different type of tastes. Their wide repertoire of songs include some famous hits from the 80s and 90s such as ‘Beat Goes On’, ‘Pretty Woman’ and ‘Upside Down’, among others. These talented retro musicians can also play catchy mashups, an option particularly suitable for after dinner shows so your guests can loosen up their hips to the swinging rhythm of their songs.
Especially demanded by vintage weddings and festival-goers, this Retro Surf Band will adapt their show to suit any event’s requirements. They can play accompanied by more musicians if required and they will not only offer a dynamic and energy-filled stage performance at your wedding, but they will also play some background music before and after their show or during your drinks reception.
This dynamic group of performers will dress according to fit your event’s needs, so they can wear either informal or smarter outfits depending on the occasion. One way or another, they’re always faithful to their vintage Hawaiian style.
Our talented retro musicians have brought their Hawaiian-style show to events all across Spain and some parts of Europe. The have been part of the line-up at Sonora Festival, have performed at important cinema festivals such as Malaga’s one and have provided the entertainment at events held by brands such as Carrefour, Volkswagen and Porsche.
Swing and good vibes are guaranteed by booking our phenomenal Retro Surf Band.
Contact us today and request further details on this act.
- Beat Goes On
- History Repeating
- I Miss You
- If I Had A Hammer
- Limbo Rock
- Love Is Strange
- Mambo 17/23
- Mambo Italiano
- Mash Up : Gorillaz-if Don´t Mean at Thing-sing Sing Sing-bailando
- Mash Up : Groove is in the Heart-sexy Thing-wild Side
- Mash Up : What a Wonderful World-can´t Take My Eyes-fly Me to the Moon-my Way
- Mash Up : Whole Lotta Love-crazy in Love-get Up Stand Up
- Pretty Woman
- Quizás Quizás Quizás
- Seven Nation Army
- Speedy González
- These Boots
- Upside Down
- Wape Out
- Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow
- As a trio:
- Americano (Renato Carosone)
- Bonna Sera (Louie Prima)
- Bye Bye Love (Everly Brothers)
- Dream (Everly Brothers)
- Gigoló (Louie Prima)
- Hard´s Day´s Night (the Beatles)
- I Just Wanna Make Love to You (Marilyn Monroe)
- Jump N´jive (Louie Prima)
- Mad About the Boy (Dinah Washington)
- Mambo Italiano (Rosemary Clooney)
- Mambo Rock (Bill Halley)
- Misirlou (Dick Dale)
- Oh Marie (Louie Prima)
- Perfect (Fairground Attraction)
- Pretty Woman (Roy Orbison)
- Put the Blame on Me (Rita Haywordt)
- Satisfaction (the Rolling Stones)
- These Boots (Nancy Sinatra)
- Wape Out (The Ventures)
- Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow (The Shirelles)
- As a six-piece band:
- Marbella International Russian Film Festival
- Torremolinos City Hall
- Fred Jewellery and Watches (LVMH)
- Málaga Spanish Film Festival
- Junta de Andalucia